Thread: No iPhone SDK Means No Killer iPhone Apps

ipod No iPhone SDK Means No Killer iPhone Apps

Apparently people interested in developing software for the iphone will be limited to developing web applications with AJAX. This may severally limit our homebrew and emulation capabilities on the iPhone.

According to Apple, "no software developer kit is required for the iPhone." However, the truth is that the lack of an SDK means that there won't be a killer application for the iPhone. It also means the iPhone's potential as an amazing computing and communication platform will never be realized. And because of this I don't think the iPhone will be as revolutionary as it could be. That's a real heart breaker.

Read the rest of the article over at gizmodo.

Thats too bad.I'm on my iPhone now and think it could be great for games like wario ware because of the touch screen and some motion scensing (like wario ware touched and wario ware twisted)

With iPhone, making a call is as simple as touching a name or number. In addition, you can easily construct a favorites list for your most frequently made calls

http://www.iphone-converter.org

While using Safari for the Application interface, any one can use an App designed for the iPhone. But this is not without a few draw backs as well, all of the extra features of the phone cannot be utilized. An example would be a game not being able to use the included vibrate function for force feedback.

http://www.mp4-converter.net/iphone-...deo-converter/

Thread Information