Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 100% No-UMD Functionality

Dream Coder

Quote Originally Posted by V3N0M View Post
    That’s our quzar always trying to start something because he has nothing better to do.. FYI My brother has a PSP that he lets me use. Oh and I made a thread for some advice on what to do after my PSP fell into some water. Here have a look for yourself.. http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=61439 This proves that I didn't come up with some BS excuse about my UMD drive being broken. I've mentioned problems with my UMD drive quite a few times. Hell I've been thinking about sending it in to get it fixed by PSPdemon. So feel free to ask him if I'm lying before you create another post once again trying to prove your views on the matter.
    I never meant to imply that these people did not have broken UMD drives, and to infer that from my post is to miss the point entirely. What I meant to force the question of is: "If your UMD drive is broken, how do you plan to dump your games?". Which I believe is quite what I said.

I resent your personal attack on me, as I have many better things to do, I simply choose to slum it by posting here and ferreting out the pirates who say stupid stuff. It's one thing to pirate and simply not talk about it at all. It's another thing to flaunt the fact with little things that can be explained away after the fact.

Do you think every other person I quoted has a brother with a PSP?

Well, this would have been a very cool feature. I wonder if this will even see the light of day now that Dark_AleX has left the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by quzar View Post
    I never meant to imply that these people did not have broken UMD drives, and to infer that from my post is to miss the point entirely. What I meant to force the question of is: "If your UMD drive is broken, how do you plan to dump your games?". Which I believe is quite what I said.

I resent your personal attack on me, as I have many better things to do, I simply choose to slum it by posting here and ferreting out the pirates who say stupid stuff. It's one thing to pirate and simply not talk about it at all. It's another thing to flaunt the fact with little things that can be explained away after the fact.

Do you think every other person I quoted has a brother with a PSP?
    quzar I was merely responding to the way you posted that comment. You gave a list of names which by the way you worded it implied that everyone on that list was a no good pirate ( Believe me I have no doubt in my mind that some possibly are pirates ) It offended me to see my name on that list with the same indication associated with my name.

They're other methods to make back-ups of UMDs you ‘own’ without a working UMD drive on your PSP. In my case I have a brother that lets me borrow his on occasion. Others may have friends who let them borrow their PSPs. It’s also very likely that some had made all their back-ups before their UMD drive went out. This would be wisest thing to do after getting a game, to insure you will have a working copy in the event the game or in this case UMD drive receives damage rendering it incapable of working.

As for the personal attack I am sorry and very well may have overreacted but after examining your post and understanding where it was you were getting at, you had to of known it was coming. This will be the last comment I have on this topic. As I am not looking for a fight and know that changing your views on this issue would result in nothing more than me receiving infractions or a temporary ban. A wise man once told me -"Don't butt heads with the people that carry out the law" and that’s exactly what I'm going to do.

umm you freakin backup the game as soon as u get it... chances are... ull have a few games backup up by the time ur psp breaks... if it does

DCEmu Rookie

So is this concept dead, or postponed since Dark-Alex's leaving?

id say it was dead

It's dead for now.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information