Thread: TraxxPad

Blog Entries

psp TraxxPad

New from Play Asia

Traxxpad, is an application which transforms the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system into a powerful piece of professional music studio equipment. Now you can create, mix and sample tracks on the go with your PSP. Traxxpad blends the power of sequencers, drum machines, and keyboards while simultaneously making the equipment easy to use and accessible, allowing anyone to create, mix and sample their own tracks at home or on-the-go. Music making can be as fun and easy as simply pressing buttons, or as in-depth and detailed as the user wants make it.

Equipped with over 1000 stock sounds which range from drum samples to exotic instruments, the extensive sound library ensures that there is always variety to choose from. If more is needed, Traxxpad can also be utilized as a Sampler, utilizing its compatibility with the PSP® system microphone. Sample anything, anywhere, and then use the wave editor to trim, adjust gain, normalize or reverse the recording. Most importantly, Traxxpad allows users to export their songs to mp3 files, enabling production to be as easy as burning to a disc or transferring to your MP3 player.

With Traxxpad, you now have the ability to make a sick beat, the perfect song, or the best ring tone - the choice is yours, and creativity knows no bounds.

a recording mixing studio portable? nice.

This is super amazing! Can you download new samples?

Quote Originally Posted by parkermauney View Post
    This is super amazing! Can you download new samples?
    yes you can and it reminds me a little of reason 3.0 which im familiar with so i understand all of the features

DCEmu Newbie

This is nothing like Reason 3.0 except for the fact that you can make music with it. Half the applications could have been put together rather than split up into different sections. The 3D graphics only help to make it more confusing, it may be powerful, but I think I could do something better and quicker in Rhythm 7(PSP Homebrew).

screw this, lol ill try it out, but i'd rather You reason or FL studio anyday if i want to make something real

I saw the trailer, looks very nice. Let´s see if it compares with PSP Rhythm

It does absolutely not compare with PSP Rhythm, partially due to pattern limitations. But there are some nice features here and there that could inspire Rhythm to become even better, which is great!

I don't get it , really.

Thread Information