Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Single Memory Card Swap Exploit

It's nice if this method works, but I don't think its too practical. You need a computer or laptop around to run homebrew. If you wanted to run an emulator, you might as well just play it on your computer. At least with two memory sticks you can do it on the go.

i've read that using homebrew/emu's on your psp damages it, is that true?
    Yes, it's true, it blows your PSP into a million tiny pieces, and gives you AIDS.

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah the single card method is a bit crap imho. Before long somene will work out how to add the 1st file as a wrapper for 2nd file which will make things much simpler. They've made a file that the PSP is obviously happy running so applying the same method to another file can't be that far off surely.

I don't have a memery stick writer but I have had my PC recognize my PSP as an external hardrive. Is there any way I could do this via a usb conection?

DCEmu Newbie

Default psp single memory car

To transfer "Autorun.bat" to the memorystick for your psp. Do you have to have a inbuilt memory stick slot in your computer or is their a different way to get around it with also using two memory sticks to transfer homebrewed games. please help im very confused.

Er, this is a DEAD TOPIC. Last post JUNE17th!

There is no use for this trick anymore. Just use the SEI program or PSPBrew but most homebrew is set up for 1.50 now anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information