Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: PSP: AniMayhem

I've never been a big fan of homebrew games but I must say this is rather well done. Congratulations on creating such a widley (from the 5 topic pages I've scanned) well recieved game; I myself am extremly impressed with this release, and it's especially interesting for me because I've always thought "DAMN that looks like fun" whenever I saw screens/videos for Jump! Superstars/Jump! Ultimate Superstars. Very nicley animated too! True to the series, colorful, and in a very simplistic way fun and enjoyable. However if you add specials and a few more sttacks as well as new characters in the next release you'll have something here that is really golden; incomparable to other homebrew and more properley compared to "actual" games. Very good work!

Also to mention, if you add characters from other anime series you'll have you're hands on something that J!S/J!US will never have, because you'll be branching outside to series by other companies and such.

Oh, and, whoever said add Snake earlier...that would be hilarious. If Snake were properly translated in, even if just as a joke, that would be a huge plus. At least for me. I'm a massive MGS fanboy..

how to start it it hard:rofl:

DCEmu Newbie

how do i put it on my psp what file and what is the name of the file can you email me at [email protected]

DCEmu Newbie

Question

how do i put it on my psp what file and what is the name of the file can you email me at [email protected]

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sp3ct0r View Post
    Ok heres an idea. Why don't people post characters from Jump Ultimate Stars, Jump Superstars, Naruto Games, and other Anime Videogames that they would like to see in the game?

Here are some chars i am currently adding

- Kyuubi Naruto

- Inuyasha....maybe

- Kurama (YuYu Hakusho)

- Gintoki (Gintama)

- Majin Buu (DBZ)

- Eve (Black Cat)

and more....

BTW im debating whether to add Yugi from YuGi-Oh into the game. In my opinion yugi-oh is stupid and i don't think it should be considered anime, however he is a playable character in JUS, so if u guys could help me decide it would be good.
    I don't think you should put Yu-Gi-Oh in the game either. He's not the fighting type and I didn't really use him in JUS.

Characters:
    -Inuyasha (demon form to if possible)
    -CS2 Sasuke
    -Hiei
    -Genkai
    -Sensui
    -Itachi
    -Yoruichi
    -Grimmjow
    -Hollow Ichigo
    -Killua
    -Vegeta

(This is all I'll suggest for tie now b/c I don't want to overwhelm you. Plus I don't know how to code (yet) so I can't help you.)

That's all I can think of for rite now. Would it be possible for you to add to more players so it can be four players like JUS? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Hood_Jr; January 3rd, 2008 at 20:00. Reason: more suggestions

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information