Thread: DS Disappearing Nintendogs!!??

DCEmu Newbie

Question DS Disappearing Nintendogs!!??

Hi everyone
    just signed up as i have an ickle problem and wondered if anyone can help me, bought the DS XPLODER for my daughter so she could get the cheats to NINTENDOGS DALMATIAN,i installed it on my laptop and plugged the game into the usb lead that comes with it, xploder didn't have the nintendogs Dalmatian cheats, only Dachhund & Lab options to save, so i figured either of these would be the same, so it downloaded the cheats to the game.
    But, here's the HORROR bit , when my daughter turned her game on, all her dogs were GONE!!! apart from a husky which she never had in the first place!! and i was the worst mother in the world for doing it to her game.
    What did i do wrong? what happened to her beloved pups that she had lovingly trained?? can anyone shed some light on this for me please?? and is there anything i can do??

oooooh, sounds like an issue. Have you tried dissabling the cheats on the game/pc? If that doesn't work, then im afraid theres probably no way of getting the dogs back... unless anyone else has any ideas. Good luck though!

DCEmu Newbie

Default disappearing dogs

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMunt View Post
    oooooh, sounds like an issue. Have you tried dissabling the cheats on the game/pc? If that doesn't work, then im afraid theres probably no way of getting the dogs back... unless anyone else has any ideas. Good luck though!
    Thanks i'll try it, anything is worth a go!! will let you know

DCEmu Newbie

This won't be good news, but the same thing happened to my daughter and I. I did the all items cheat and then she couldn't buy dogs.

ALL THE OTHER NINTENDOGS GAMES HAVE THE DOG MODIFIER CODES!!! But not Dalmatian. I've searched everywhere.

All the games delete the dogs but you can buy that dog and use the dog modifier codes to change it into a different breed...but not for Dalmatian.

I assume anyone with any experience making AR codes could manipulate the codes fairly easily. If anyone comes across this and has found a solution, I would also appreciate it.

Thanks and hope that helps a little

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by abbieDS View Post
    Hi everyone
    just signed up as i have an ickle problem and wondered if anyone can help me, bought the DS XPLODER for my daughter so she could get the cheats to NINTENDOGS DALMATIAN,i installed it on my laptop and plugged the game into the usb lead that comes with it, xploder didn't have the nintendogs Dalmatian cheats, only Dachhund & Lab options to save, so i figured either of these would be the same, so it downloaded the cheats to the game.
    But, here's the HORROR bit , when my daughter turned her game on, all her dogs were GONE!!! apart from a husky which she never had in the first place!! and i was the worst mother in the world for doing it to her game.
    What did i do wrong? what happened to her beloved pups that she had lovingly trained?? can anyone shed some light on this for me please?? and is there anything i can do??
    Alright, what the DS XPLODER does, is uses a type of modification. A "Save" if you will. When the software ran, it overwrote her saved filed, with what you wanted. And / or, the codes (which are written in XXXXXXXX YYYYYYYY {x=addres y=value})
    were to the wrong addres points and 'detroyed' her dogs. Which means they are permanently gone .

Sorry about that...

Quote Originally Posted by djsnipa1 View Post
    This won't be good news, but the same thing happened to my daughter and I. I did the all items cheat and then she couldn't buy dogs.

ALL THE OTHER NINTENDOGS GAMES HAVE THE DOG MODIFIER CODES!!! But not Dalmatian. I've searched everywhere.

All the games delete the dogs but you can buy that dog and use the dog modifier codes to change it into a different breed...but not for Dalmatian.

I assume anyone with any experience making AR codes could manipulate the codes fairly easily. If anyone comes across this and has found a solution, I would also appreciate it.

Thanks and hope that helps a little
    What happned... ah yes here it is (quoted from my memory of internet browsing earlier): "Press SELECT for all the items. CAUTION: YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BUY ANY DOGS AFTER ACTIVATING THIS CHEAT. Although I do not yet know why, it happens untill you restart your game." So I am sorry about that too.

Thread Information