Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [UPDATE] Xandu's Media Player 2 1.2B [BETA]

Istalled it. Works fine! Thanks. The music seems to be louder or is it me?

request for next relases

XM formrat (PC Trackers)
    SID format (C64)
    MID/KAR format (with display text function)

possibiliy of playing from zipped archive (even with more than 1 file with)

it's nice loking player with mod support so great for oldschool emufanz like me

you rock dude.

Smile wow

nice 1 -Xandu- ,
    just tried a hi-def mp3, & the sound quality was noticably better (sharper , less wow 'n flutter) than the XMB.

Hmm but aplication really often are freezing
    play / quiz / play /quiz / freeze

in quiz there are strange sounds (similiar to this one when changing mp3) when im changing answers (up/down).
    in settings should be selectable sampletime for quest 10 secs sometimes is to small for recognising a slow orchestral music

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by Robert de Clair View Post
    request for next relases

XM formrat (PC Trackers)
    SID format (C64)
    MID/KAR format (with display text function)

possibiliy of playing from zipped archive (even with more than 1 file with)

it's nice loking player with mod support so great for oldschool emufanz like me
    I think there is a media player that is only for playing rom music and that stuff, and can do zipped stuff. I don't remember the name, though.

pspfan:

yes - MILKY PLAYER - http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=30038
    but he was horrible keysettings, MILKYPLAY playing most MOD XM and other tracker format, zipped also

there is another one for SID and Chiptunes player (Game Music Gear http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=67568) but have strange keysettings too, doesnt support zip files and is.... strangelooking

so i think if Xandu still be working on player that may be a ULTIMATE player for MOD SID XM MP3 and many other music formats.
    Xandu player is nicelooking, clearly and with simple keyset. just intuitive. Ofcourse stil have some bugs (damn freezing) but i trust Xandu will improve stability and functionality

still sorry for my english

DCEmu Newbie

Another great release! The app is fast becoming more polished. Well done.
    On the analog scrolling issue... Is it possible to make the up and down arrows go up and down a full page, and the rotating analog stick work like the iPod? I've got a flipping TON of songs, and the current setup makes it impossible to select songs below the letter H or so... Any chance of using page-up/down to fix that?
    Kudos on another fantastic release... If I run into any new bugs I'll let you know! Thanks for the scoring on the music quiz btw - Much nicer to have a goal!
    --Databoy2k

how come the album art does not display even though its one of the features, i have the album art pretty small, any one having the same prob. ohh nice work xandu!

DCEmu Newbie

great program, been improving by huge steps. I've got my money on it because I have so many ogg tracks, and don't want to have to make new playlists everytime I delete/add tracks to my psp (a la pspradio). Speaking of ogg, I've noticed some bugs related to that file format:

-repeats ogg's indefinitely, never changes tracks. (on the upside, no 6-song limit!)
    -shuffle setting not observed or settable while an ogg track is playing (most likely related to above?)
    -playing an mp3 with shuffle NOT on will not be able to play an ogg file that is next, it freezes. (I noticed that if multiple ogg files are next, the title of the third ogg file is displayed -- however, mp3, ogg, mp3, it froze before even displying the ogg filename).

Also, I've noticed the 6-song limit, but what I haven't been able to figure out is if shuffle will ever choose an ogg track. Has anyone else noticed? I'm guessing it would have the same freezing results...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information