Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Portable Game & Media Player Released

Blog Entries

retro Portable Game & Media Player Released

Over at Success HK a new Console with built in emulation support has been released and surprisingly enough it boasts Snes, Nes and Megadrive emulation from the Off.

Heres the details:

Product Features

Music Player : Support MP3, WMA, FLAC , with Equlizer
    Game Player : Game Emulator support NES, SNES & MD/SMC ( Sega 16bit )
    Movie Player : Support AVI of MPEG-4 format
    Video Recorder : Record in 320*240 MPEG4
    Picture Viewer : Support JPG, GIF , BMP format

Description

Portable Game & Media Player integrates such functions as watching Movie, enjoying Music, Playing GAMES , Reading novels, sound Recording, browsing Pictures and Take pictures. Feature : Game Player : Game Emulator support NES, SNES & MD/SMC ( Sega 16bit ), You can run thousands of game which you can download from Internet Movie Player : Support AVI of MPEG-4 format ( DIVX 3.11/4.X/5.X and XVID codec : Sizes : 320*240 @ 30 fps ) Music Player : Support MP3, WMA, FLAC , with Equlizer Camera : Digital Camera Function with 1300K pixel Video Recorder : Record in 320*240 MPEG4 Voice Recorder : Voice Recorde in MP3 format in 128,192 and 256KPS E-Book Reader : Support E-Book in TXT format Picture Viewer : Support JPG, GIF , BMP format Build-in 1G memory, Support Max. 4G external SD card. Build-in Litum Rechargable battery wth 12000mah , Continue Video play for 6 hrs, or Music play for 20 hrs. With Auto Shut down, Firmware upgradable, 3.6" screen size ( 960*240) TFT , Theme Select, Multi Language support ( English, French, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese ) , Wallpaper changable.

Sounds very interesting, emulation, media player and rechargeable battery. Its retailing at USD 109.68 (£55) at SuccessHK. Ill buy one for review as soon as possible and let you know if it lives up to the specs.

DIGG THIS NEWS

More Pics

This seems intriguing even if it doesn't boast the nice design of a PSP or GP2X. Another beautiful platform on which to start the spread of homebrew!

Curious if it runs the roms as smoothly as the actual systems do... Or is it the same emulatoin quality we are used to dealing with?

By the way, who released this system, was it Success HK or some other third party?

Three keys to deal with doesn't sound to appealing either...

looks okay but it has a horrible key layout...

Ouch i didnt even realise that ... now how would that be an idea... lol i can see everyone sitting the r&d
    " i think it should only be a 3 button layout..." no one disagrees? i guess lol did they plan just making it a homebrew system then the emulation game as a second idea or what?

DCEmu Legend

Sorry but this looks stupid. How are you going to market a portable emulation/homebrew system and then give it such a horrendous button layout and cheesy D-Pad.

Very bad design.

Still drives the point home that nothing beats a homebrew-enabled PSP.

DCEmu Coder

I wonder if the authors of the emulators got compensated in anyway. I doubt very much they did.

WHAT !!!!??? 109 for this ??? NEVER !!!! PSP will be 199 USD ! And i can do much more than this trash ! I pay only 30 USD for this ! Look keyboard layout.... 109 USD ? No way !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information