Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wireless controlers

I dunno... but, the things work pretty damn good.

Anyways, I'v been rallying for this as you can see in my signature.

So I finally got a response back. So any of you who are planning to buy some of their products, make sure to leave a note

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Messiah Entertainment, Inc. We are not currently working on Wireless Dreamcast Controllers, however we have been getting a lot of requests for them and we are taking this into serious consideration. When you purchase other Messiah products on www.playmessiah.com, make sure to leave us a note that you would also like to buy Wireless Dreamcast Controllers some day.

Messiah Entertainment is a family owned and operated company based out of Los Angeles, California. We are firmly committed to the classic gamer because we love the classics and think everyone should be able to enjoy them. New development is quite expensive and we have to ensure that there is sufficient demand before we will launch into a new product. Those products that our customers request most often, or generate the most support will be developed first. We will consider almost any retro gaming product, as long as we feel that there is enough support for it. So spread the word and you never know what might happen.

You can always check back to our website for updates as well as sign up for our mailing list:
    www.playmessiah.com
    Thank you for Supporting Messiah Entertainment, Inc.

Messiah Support Staff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information