Thread: MySims US Version

Blog Entries

NDS MySims US Version

New preorder at SuccessHK

Transforming the traditional Sims gameplay for the Wii and Nintendo DS platforms, MySims moves the player to a delightful but disorganized town where ?thanks to the easy and unique controls ?they can re-shape everything and make it their own. Players begin by creating their own toy-like Sim that reflects their personal style and attitudes. From pig-tails and baseball caps to dreadlocks and Mohawks, the options are endless and the style is unlike any Sims game to date. By unlocking cool new clothing, hairstyles and accessories, players explore the game's incredible depth of customization and expression... and the characters are just the beginning! At first, the town is rundown, but the player can make it much more dynamic. Using a selection of building blocks, unique patterns and engaging creativity tools, players can design furniture and appliances, architect new homes and businesses, and re-define the entire MySims landscape!

Ah, an animal crossing rip off.

DCEmu Rookie

i somehow feel a kind of sorry that this game have been made. i would rather have a new animal crossing for ds. or maybe nintendo should make an expansion pack for GBA slot so you could download expansion games for ur games in the games *breathes*

I wonder how they make babies.

DCEmu Newbie

If they do @ all...

never really liked the sims 2 - original and all, and i managed to make my sim the ultimate super uber maxed out skill points criminal mastermind (with a bandana)... without cheating... but it was really boring

my only hope is the possibility to electrocute the sim or get it killed off by a swarm of bugs if it doesn't clean the loo

Thread Information