Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lameboy v0.9 Released - GB/GBC emulator for DS

I'm tired of people trying to beat the $#@! out of other guys.There is only one solution.Either you like it either you not.If you don't just keep it to yourself and you won't hurt anyone or anyone's feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by gundamman.exe View Post
    this program is useless, you just need to unzip the game file for GBC gams and uploading them to ur sd cards and play like a gba game.
    You know, not all of us have that luxury of using SD cards.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by gundamman.exe View Post
    this program is useless, you just need to unzip the game file for GBC gams and uploading them to ur sd cards and play like a gba game.
    :rofl:
    dos dot wrk w/ slt 1? datd b schwet!!!

-----------------------------------

I love this emulator, having Wario Land 2 and 3, and Pocket Bombeman on the DS just pwns. (Even though Bomberman runs at 50 FPS. )

lightningquickguy14, do you mean you're using a NOR-based GBA flash cart? If so, you can use the FCSR method to append a virtual filesystem to this to get it working, though it may be easier to use Goomba Color instead.

Tried the newest version with M3CF, patched with PHwiki's DLDI file, and got upper white screen of death and black lower screen.

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheManMS View Post
    lightningquickguy14, do you mean you're using a NOR-based GBA flash cart? If so, you can use the FCSR method to append a virtual filesystem to this to get it working, though it may be easier to use Goomba Color instead.
    OK, thanks. I appreciate it, but I got this to work anyway. This is a great emulator, by the way. Saves work and everything.

i think i'm having a problem with "LoZ Link's Awakening DX", after beating the last boss and watching the credits roll by the game hangs on "The End".it doesn't take me back to the title screen or anything - is that supposed to happen? (the FPS counter remains fluctuating between 59 and 60, so i know lameboy hasn't frozen)

i also noticed "battery" was spelled "battety" in the emulator

I haven't beaten the game myself, but I'd imagine that's intentional. Many games of the time did that.

Speaking of that game, it seems that it wont save for me. Here is what I did. I started a fresh savefile and played all the way to the beginning of the 2nd level. I hit X to save and I stopped playing for a few minutse. I came back to play it again and I loaded my slot and I was at the beginning again when I was first waking up in the game... Why is it doing it to just this game and not any others I have? Is it because the filename is too long to load or something?

Also I'd like to see a "Save State/Load State" feature in the future, and maybe a "Reverse" feature like NESDS has (hold a button to go back in time, like a VCR but for your game).

You only press X to update the *.sav file. Since you never saved in-game, there was nothing to update. You save in LA by pressing A+B+Start+Select to open a menu if I'm not mistaken. After you've done that, you press X.

The rewind feature would require lots of spare RAM, which I think Lameboy is rather short of at the moment.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information