Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP Genesis v0.1 - New genesis emulator with sound

Talking

i finally got it to work!!! beeeeaaauuuutiful screen stretch... i dont have anything to say but, THK U!!!

da relic

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Man i just got up and two new releases awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by 1timeuser
    ehehehehe.. yes, but it was the greatest and most well made pirate of all time in my opinion.

is this rom legal to distribute online? Is it pd?
    Haha i got that rom on my PSP too. Its a pirate dude so its whole existence is illegal.

Nice so far Sougen I'm gonna test S3&K and see if it saves now.

edit:Hmm still can't get the save feature to work on S3&K however the new screen sizes are very nice. All the sizes still run at full speed on 333Mhz. I welcome the return of SOUGEN KING OF PSP EMULATION (seriously you should consider trying to make snes emulators and the like. You Rock.)

DCEmu Newbie

hey sram doesnt work with phantasy star 4 and a few others but oh well awsome emulator. i love the face that you got two releases out in the same day great work and great effort. cant wait to see the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser
    Man i just got up and two new releases awsome.

Haha i got that rom on my PSP too. Its a pirate dude so its whole existence is illegal.

Nice so far Sougen I'm gonna test S3&K and see if it saves now.

edit:Hmm still can't get the save feature to work on S3&K however the new screen sizes are very nice. All the sizes still run at full speed on 333Mhz. I welcome the return of SOUGEN KING OF PSP EMULATION (seriously you should consider trying to make snes emulators and the like. You Rock.)
    Snes is a much more advance system and would take much more power and effort. Genesis is a really easy system to emulate and thats why you're seeing such good results so early on.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CannedSoup
    Snes is a much more advance system and would take much more power and effort. Genesis is a really easy system to emulate and thats why you're seeing such good results so early on.

oh hush you i dont see you working on an emulator for sega. and they may be diffrent systems but they are both tough to emulate regardless of what you say. it all depends on the coder and programer. i hate it when people bad mouth others hard work.

way to go again with the emulator!

that may be tru... but uosnes9x is great already... i really dont need and update of that until i see some problems... put the frames skip at 2, the screen at width x2, and the speed at 333, and im good to go.

da relic

actually, thats not true. genesis was slightly more powerfull than the snes. I am not sure you meant advance in terms of of which system was more powerfull or in terms of which emulator is the easiest to port... and that brings me to another point.

it is not as simple as "it is easier to emulate" these are ports. the authors of these ports do nothing except make them run on the hardware... usually its the simplicity of the source that make things easy to port or not...

does that mean dgen or whatever this is a port of was more supportive of the psp hardware then snes9x? I dont know... but its not as simple as your trying to make it.

DCEmu Newbie

So, Sougen, 32x support soon?

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ya dude Genesis was quite a bit faster around 5-6 times faster. itjust didn't have the pallete like the Snes as the genesis could only muster a 64 colours on the screen at once.

Also found a large bug in the emulator when I return from a game by using select it gets fuzzy and freezes. i have to take the battery out in order to start my PSP up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser
    Ya dude Genesis was quite a bit faster around 5-6 times faster. itjust didn't have the pallete like the Snes as the genesis could only muster a 64 colours on the screen at once.

Also found a large bug in the emulator when I return from a game by using select it gets fuzzy and freezes. i have to take the battery out in order to start my PSP up again.

damn i aint gonna try this

Thread Information