Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP Genesis v0.1 - New genesis emulator with sound

Stop being a jackass, everyone got the ****ing point.

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

okay, okay calm down. End of discussion.

Yikes, well atleast I am not the only one who runs into this occasionally lol.

i dont care about all that stuff... its about RIGHT NOW!!! and with the right coder, we might eventually see dreamcast (or ps1) on this thing. pls no reasons why not... lets just thk about that one with a smile. every console has overcame its "limitations" in the past, and im not about to give up on this one.

da relic

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah, uh, there is barely a DC emulator for the PC. I *highly* doubt that one will *ever* be released for the PSP. So, yeah, just get rid of any and all hope you might have had for one, relic.

DCEmu Newbie

the dc emulator on the pc runs fine for me....every game ive tried on its work....yeah some maybe slow but others work fine

Quote Originally Posted by kyozabe
    Yeah, uh, there is barely a DC emulator for the PC. I *highly* doubt that one will *ever* be released for the PSP. So, yeah, just get rid of any and all hope you might have had for one, relic.

yep... and the Yankess were supposed to beat the Red Sox last year in the playoffs. NEVER GIVE UP!!!

DA RELIC

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by slik da relic
    yep... and the Yankess were supposed to beat the Red Sox last year in the playoffs. NEVER GIVE UP!!!

DA RELIC
    Now, I'm no expert on coding emulators, but what does the probability of one baseball them beating another in the playoffs have to do with the capabilities of the PSP vs the hardware specs of the Dreamcast? The PSP is a beast in the hardware department, but not only does its hardware have to be more powerful than the Dreamcast, its hardware has to be miles ahead of the Dreamcast in order to be able to emulate the DC's hardware, unless it uses similar processors that can run the DC's code almost natively. (correct me if I'm wrong.)

An N64 or PS1 emulator is a little more likely, but it's doubtful that they will fare very well either. Besides, think of the strain on the already weak battery!

DCEmu Newbie

Why are you even talking about a dc emulator in a sega genesis emulator thread?

the reason i brought up the yankees/red sox? yankees were up 3 games to 0... yet lost 4 games to 3... thats all. it can happen. just ask Buster Douglas...lol

da relic

Thread Information