Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP Genesis v0.1 - New genesis emulator with sound

DCEmu Newbie

Your doing a good job with the updates man I can't wait until you reach 1.15

DCEmu Newbie

I've created a classic Mega Drive skin for this release, let me know what you think, I may just release a few more

http://www.megadrivearchive.com/classicmegaskin.zip

There does appear to be a few problems with this release on my 1.50 psp, the controls are a little speradic, and in Afterburner the guns fire constantly. I also appear to be having issues with the emu running to fast even when messing with the frameskip options.

This is a wonderful little emulator though and is currently my favorite on the PSP!

Great job!

-Joel

Blog Entries

anychance of uploading the skin

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah, just noticed that!

Edited

-Joel

DCEmu Coder

Wierd thing I noted:
    After playing for a little bit, the music and sound effects play about 1/2 second after they're supposed to. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sougen, I have to say... AWESOME WORK MAN! The zip support has saved me 8MBs of memory stick ^^. And that's allot for me and my 32MB stick, lol.
    I love the new UI, it looks great, and zipped games load quickly. The savestates seem to work fine.

However, I've noticed that you haven't yet fixed the tranparency problem. Transparency seems to only work if it is implemented over the entire screen. The selectable controls are great, except that A and X, are set by default to use Triangle as their input. This could probably cause some problems and needs to be fixed. Unfortunatly, I dont think that SRAM works just yet.

I have a problem with the analog stick being used for movement. Unless you press the joystick almost PERFECTLY right, then you get on of the diagonals. this is true for the other directions im sure, but i mostly have a problem with pressing right, maybe you could fix this by letting a tiny bit of the "up" input that is for the diagonal, still be "right". you probably dont get this at all, lol. But its a bit of a problem with this analog stick.

Otherwise, it's GREAT sougen ^^. thanks so much for this great release.

I cant stress enough how I love this emulator. I just want to say thank you for all you've done Sougen.

keep it Up :-)

DCEmu Newbie

Well, we knew it was coming.
    An Aqua theme.
    I included a picture, for those that want to see it in action.
    Just take that zip, and replace your default pictures with my brand spankingly cliche new ones.
    And now for the screenshot:

EDIT: A user in... lets just say "another site" requested it in a different color, so I thought you all might like it too. Heck, if anyone wants a different color, I'm up for making it.

DCEmu Newbie

Well, all of my bugs have already been reported by other users, so I'll just add a suggestion- Maybe an FPS Limiter toggle? So that the speed of the games tops out at 60 FPS, like in the emulator ePSXe on the PC? It would definately fix any speed problems if it could be done.

DCEmu Newbie

sexy looking skin ddr lord. hey am i the only one who cannot run sonic 3 & sonic and knuckles? well, because i cant run it, i want to know if it can make saves to the rom. if any of you remember, in sonic 3 it would save your progress on the rom in a profile. and when you beat the game you can come back and play any level you want and other $#@! like that

Thread Information