Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sick of hiding

Lightbulb Sick of hiding

Today I've decided enough is enough and am coming out to reveal my true identity.

I am actually Zion who was also known as Xx FightStar xX

I apologise for creating that account, as I grew to hate the user name as it was stupid

I of course also am the creator of Halo : Genocide.

I know some may still dislike/hate me here, Wraggster, Quzar & Xandu being the main ones, and I can understand if you wish to ban me.

But before you do please take this into consideration. I have realised how silly and childish I was in the past (while using the alias of zion).

I honestly can't believe the amount of childish & stupid things I have done both here and on the internet in general in the past.

I would like to apologise wholeheartedly to Wraggster, a person who supported me at the time of the "Normal & Nice" Zion as of which time i was a moderator here, and he really helped me a lot back then, and in turn all i did was throw it back in his face. I can't apologise enough.

Xandu, I needlessly flamed you over my old stubborn attitude and thought something was there that wasn't (typical old me) and flamed you for unfounded reasons. That was the final straw that lead me to getting banned. I would just like to say I'm so so sorry for what I did to you and still feel guilty about it to this day. I would also like to congratulate you on releasing XMP 2. Its fantastic.

Quzar, while I feel we will always have a contrast in opinion, I numerously started unneeded flamewars with you, by taking your constructive criticism personally. Obviously I was stupid and can't see you forgiving me or giving me the benefit of the doubt but I wouldn't blame you for that.

And finally a massive apology to dcemu's members who I messed about a lot, over flames and un-kept promises (wandria)

Speaking of Wandria how about I clean the rumours up about that once and for all too.

While many still don't believe that I have a brother I only found out about a few months ago and still haven't met him. Well that bits the truth, I can't make you, or convince you into accepting it, but I swear on my life that its true. I can't say much more than that.

What was a lie, was me using that as a excuse not to code wandria any more.

The real reason I stopped that was because I simply couldn't handle the sheer size and complexity of the project. I hold my hands up, it was too big a project for me.

So I would like for a chance to prove that I have changed, to show you all I'm not the degenerate moron that i was before, and that i can be a valuable member of this community.

I know I have no right to request it, and accept if you choose to ban me, but please at least consider what i have said above.

I would love for the past to finally be water under the bridge between all of whom i mentioned.

Thanks and greets to everyone on dcemu, you guys rock and this place will always have a place in my heart whatever the outcome of this post :thumbup:

sorry, but i dont know if i should believe this or not.

How did I know that it was you
    secret message!
    I used to have a signature here.

edited

That was a bit deep? I felt like a priest reading your sins.

man. i dont have an msn.
    i only have an aim.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshboy View Post
    That was a bit deep? I felt like a priest reading your sins.
    :rofl:

Thanks i got a laugh out of that comment! :rofl:

Zion, although i never knew you that well, i always felt bad for you getting banned, but i dont think this is the way to come back.

Making an account named 1timeuser will only end up getting you banned again.

Quote Originally Posted by $n!pR View Post
    Making an account named 1timeuser will only end up getting you banned again.
    yeah probably I didn't mean to match it to capn1time or anything, i just wanted that name to match my new site

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information