In an attempt to use Twitter to direct attention to Samsung’s latest Note 3 tablet, T-Mobile CEO John Legere has followed in the footsteps of Oprah Winfrey and Alicia Keys.
Legere tweeted “Glad @SamsungMobile decided to bring phablets to the states. I don't know what I'd do without my #Note3!” The tweet linked to a story explaining how Samsung ‘conquered the phablet market’.
The only problem was that he tweeted this message from an iPhone. Not a great advertisement for a device that he would be lost without…
In an attempt to make the tweet seem like less of a big deal, Legere followed it up with: "oops. I carry both as you may know! That was funny."
This second tweet was then followed by a picture showing an iPhone 5S alongside a Note 3 and a Galaxy Gear watch. It’s ok Legere, we get it.
At least Legere didn’t embarrass himself Alicia Keys-style by claiming that a tweet promoting a device that was sent form a rival brand was the result of hackers.
Last year, Oprah used an iPad to send out a series of tweets endorsing Microsoft’s Surface tablet. Who will be next?

http://www.pcr-online.biz/news/read/...-note-3/032248