Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: "19 years later" epilogue a bit too much?...doont read if u havent read the book!

oh come on, we want to know:

what happens to the Weasley brothers, Arthur and Molly Weasley, who becomes minister for magic (not temporary like kingsley), and where do harry, ginny, ron and hermione work? Hermione's mom and dad? Its all just too vague

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

Quote Originally Posted by 7thBookAFailure View Post
    oh come on, we want to know:

what happens to the Weasley brothers, Arthur and Molly Weasley, who becomes minister for magic (not temporary like kingsley), and where do harry, ginny, ron and hermione work? Hermione's mom and dad? Its all just too vague
    Ok, let me try. Fred is dead, George is running the joke shop alone for a time Ron helped him with it, Mr. Weasly probably got a big promotion, Molly is still a housewife, Harry and Ron are both Aurors, Hermione initially works for the Ministry of Magic in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, greatly improving life for house-elves and their ilk. She later moves to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and assists in eradicating oppressive, pro-pureblood laws. She also finds her parents in Australia and removes the memory modification charm she put on them.Ginny Weasley plays for the Holyhead Harpies Quidditch team for a time, then leaves her athletic career behind for marriage and family with Harry. She eventually becomes the lead Quidditch correspondent for the Daily Prophet.Kingsley Shacklebolt becomes the Minister for Magic, with Percy Weasley working under him as a high official.

Hope you will shut up now

DCEmu Old Pro

I think it's unimportant. What happened may become clear in time.

I must admit that the ending was a bit wanting, however not much really needed to be said.

Perhaps the story of other characters is a story for another day

Cloudy

well if it was gonna be this vague, it would've been better left out altogether

I just answered your questions and you still complain?

Quote Originally Posted by SnesR0X View Post
    Ok, let me try. Fred is dead, George is running the joke shop alone for a time Ron helped him with it, Mr. Weasly probably got a big promotion, Molly is still a housewife, Harry and Ron are both Aurors, Hermione initially works for the Ministry of Magic in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, greatly improving life for house-elves and their ilk. She later moves to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and assists in eradicating oppressive, pro-pureblood laws. She also finds her parents in Australia and removes the memory modification charm she put on them.Ginny Weasley plays for the Holyhead Harpies Quidditch team for a time, then leaves her athletic career behind for marriage and family with Harry. She eventually becomes the lead Quidditch correspondent for the Daily Prophet.Kingsley Shacklebolt becomes the Minister for Magic, with Percy Weasley working under him as a high official.

Hope you will shut up now
    are u JKR? No, so i dont need to know wat bullsh1t u think dude... u didnt write the book and ur guesses are pointless. You answered nothing, just gave a few useless guesses that mean n-o-t-h-i-n-g watsoever...

are u JKR? No, so i dont need to know wat bullsh1t u think dude... u didnt write the book and ur guesses are pointless. You answered nothing, just gave a few useless guesses that mean n-o-t-h-i-n-g watsoever...
    You have got to be the biggest idiot on this site.
    These are not guesses. Go to this site, you may have heard of it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_P...eathly_Hallows

In the Rowling's commentary and supplement section, it details what I just told you. This was straight from J.K. herself. Stop being such an arrogant $#@!.

Did you even really read what I said before?

ok so wiki is the extension to the epilogue is it? She coulda just put it in the epilogue herself instead of making it a vague and pointless piece of text

ok so wiki is the extension to the epilogue is it? She coulda just put it in the epilogue herself instead of making it a vague and pointless piece of text
    Or you coulda shut the hell up. Either way, you still got the info you've been bitchin you didn't have.

haha u make me laugh crackhead, cry more!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information