Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: "19 years later" epilogue a bit too much?...doont read if u havent read the book!

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

Quote Originally Posted by 7thBookAFailure View Post
    haha u make me laugh crackhead, cry more!
    cry? I'm laughing at the fact some dumb 12 year old dip$#@! goes on a site just to call themselves "7thbookafailure" to bitch and moan about a book you clearly do not understand. BTW, crack is bad, mkay.

even though im not 12 years old it would still be double ur age dumbass...

P.S i guess JKR made the book for kids so dumb kids like u are obviously gonna wank over it cuz they like it so much.

Slightly older people me and others are disappointed cuz it was an ending that would have and did suit kids like u, not older people who'd been expecting a much more developed ending with more to it than just a flick of the wand, a lame spell and voldemort on the floor dead and cold as a stone...

"Slightly older people me and others"
    Right, so what age would that put you at? 9? The death was much more pronounced than you put it, but whatever, I guess I can't get my point across. All I'm saying is that you seem like the type that's hard to please. Or can't get any.

Sombody Lock This Thread!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swimkid View Post
    Sombody Lock This Thread!!!!!
    Don't be a child.

It's not even about Harry Potter anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SnesR0X View Post
    "Slightly older people me and others"
    Right, so what age would that put you at? 9? The death was much more pronounced than you put it, but whatever, I guess I can't get my point across. All I'm saying is that you seem like the type that's hard to please. Or can't get any.
    you've got some way to go before your age reaches 9 years old little boy...

and i may be hard to impress yes but coming from someone who's years on earth haven't even reached into double-figures yet, i find that amusing too. I guess JKR however isnt the sort of author i was expecting her to be as the HP series progressed, she's much plainer and simpler and i was probably expecting too developed a book in terms of action and 'sinister-ism' and 'edge-of-your-seat' kinda stuff, if you know wat i mean (which i doubt you will snesrox)...

as ive said, for primary-school children like you it was a satisfying book, but for me it lacked the depth that i expected following on from the great books previous to the 7th. Basically the ending was disappointing and there were too many questions left un-answered. (May've been answered in the interview with JKR but not in the book they werent).

Up until the ending part however i was pretty interested and pleased with what i was reading, just a shame the ending messed it all up (for me that is...)

I love how you're trying to be mature now, too bad up until now all you've been doing is whining. This book is quite different than the others, and what can you expect? It's her writing it, she doesn't have to please everyone. If she wanted to she could have written jiberish and it wouldn't even have mattered, becuase guess what, she's the richest woman in the U.K. besides the queen. Give it a rest with this, "OMG so many questions" $#@!. Do some damn research.

This is just me being curious, but how old are you anyway, you certainly have a big mouth for someone who readily admits they're not even 10 years old....

i wouldnt appear to have such a big mouth if little kids like you stopped irritating me like boils on a neck...

And also, if i ask questions then wtf has it got anything to do with you? If you dont like the questions im posing then ignore them as opposed to b1tch on about them... seriously, im not asking u anything so there's no need to start crying over my questions, however annoying they may be.
    You really know what?... if u learnt some more respect then you'd perhaps stop portraying yourself as an unwanted zit on the ass of the world, which is certainly how i portray you and im sure thats certainly how countless others who are unfortunate enough to know you portray you as well.

Oh, and did i tell you its about time you concentrated a little more at your primary school? You can't even seem to spell because and jibberish. *rolls eyes*

P.S Let a few more maths lessons pass at school and then ill let you know of my age, alright kid? ...

Quote Originally Posted by 7thBookAFailure View Post
    I wouldn't appear to have such a big mouth if little kids like you stopped irritating me like boils on a neck...

And also, if I ask questions then what the f*** has it got anything to do with you? If you don't like the questions I'm posing then ignore them as opposed to bitch on about them... Seriously, I'm not asking you anything so there's no need to start crying over my questions, however annoying they may be.
    You really know what?... if you learned some more respect then you'd perhaps stop portraying yourself as an unwanted zit on the ass of the world, which is certainly how I portray you and I'm sure thats certainly how countless others who are unfortunate enough to know you portray you as well.

Oh, and did I tell you its about time you concentrated a little more at your primary school? You can't even seem to spell because and jibberish. *rolls eyes*

P.S Let a few more maths lessons pass at school and then ill let you know of my age kid, alright? ...
    There, fixed your idiotic spelling. The point of asking questions is to get an answer, and of course I did answer your questions you so dearly wanted to know. What surprised me is when you still bitched about it not being in the book, and it didn't seem to matter that you got your questions answered or not.

If you want to know MY age, look at my profile.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information