Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: "19 years later" epilogue a bit too much?...doont read if u havent read the book!

Spellt annihalated wrong. But I think I diid too. I have such good friends coming to back me up. yay!

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shadow View Post
    **** u ahole that was a completely unprovoked attack you made against him. I also don't like it that you put down swimkid also.
    Insults were made back and forth if you didn't notice. You however, are a tool, spawned from junk, that used multiple accounts to try to gain some self respect. Everyone knew you were just a spammer, so nobody took you seriously. Harsh, I know, but it's that truth. Just thought I'd put that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Swimkid View Post
    Spellt annihalated wrong. But I think I diid too. I have such good friends coming to back me up. yay!
    Sorry if you thought I meant to insult you, that was not the intention.

Banned

I know they're going back and forth, but you attacked first for really no reason. He just defended himself. People change believe it or not i went from the site spammer of DCEMU to a admin of Homebrew Heaven. A site that i beleive in time will do better then DCEMU can ever do! Futher more i have the gift of giving people the benfit of a doubt. I know i said some stupid $#@! and sometimes i still say it but i have changed like everyone can. You need to let go of the past also as that means nothing anymore. Do you see me spamming anymore? Well if you do i don't because i'm not one the stupid ass people here that're all like "ZOMG SPAM INFRACTION HIS ASS", non i listen to people first i seperate their right and wrongs and i listen to their sincerity( don't care if i spelt that wrong so get of my ass with that chestnut>_<) You were the one who started this $#@!, i simply finished it but you still continued to poisoon everyones mind. The virdict stay: im different your just bitter. God bless you and good day.

:rofl: a tool wow that hurts :rofl:

I'm trying to keep this at a minimum so we don't get accused of flaming, I could of used a lot of different words ( my guess is you've never heard someone being called a tool before, it means you're useless except to be used by other people). I don't need your blessings anyway, because number one, I seriously doubt you meant it at all, and two, IMHO god is a big fairy tale. May I ask how exactly you "finished it"? All you did is say I was an asshole.

Wow...
    Why are you all arguing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicboy 101 View Post
    Wow...
    Why are you all arguing?
    I'm trying to find that out myself, I thought this thread was about the 7th Harry Potter book?

ME TOO BUT then I tried to separate the two main posters here and snesrox god all "back off" and my homies from HH backed me up. WOOT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swimkid View Post
    ME TOO BUT then I tried to separate the two main posters here and snesrox god all "back off" and my homies from HH backed me up. WOOT!!!
    All I meant was there's no point saying "please lock this".

Banned

ITs ok everyone now just chill leave this place alone and let the 12 year olds get back to their book series.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shadow View Post
    ITs ok everyone now just chill leave this place alone and let the 12 year olds get back to their book series.
    You don't have to be twelve to read Harry Potter...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information