Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: "19 years later" epilogue a bit too much?...doont read if u havent read the book!

Here we go again. But no you don't...

Argh
    If you don't have anything to say related to harry potter, then don't say anything at all. Simple. We don't want another argument now, do we?

Quote Originally Posted by darkwolf18 View Post
    the book was ment for all who would read it ur a twit and i feel sad for some one like u that see no value in someone else life at all ur rude and overly ****y get ur toy out of ur *** then msybe u would me more human
    motherf*ckin lil b1tch who told you to shove your dirty lil nose into this argument between me and snesrox?

you want the f*ckin toy? well i gave it to this f*ckin hoe, turned out this hoe was your dirty f*ckin mama and she shoves it up her wide pussy everyday cuz your f*ckin jiggolo dad's got a lil 1.5 inch weener...

you f*ckin 9 year old asswipe get a life, maybe some friends too then come back and post proper sh1t, d1ckhead

all i f*ckin said was that your gay partner snesrox has some way to go before he reaches 9 years old, so shut the f*ck up d1ckhead cuz i didnt mean anything about disrespecting other people's ages... dumb f*ckin wanker

... oh sh1t you can't wank yet can you cuz ur only 9 years old, d1ckhead! haha gg!

And besides: if its "Like Father Like Son" then u wont be able to wank with a lil 1.5 inch weener stupid f*ckin moron!

P.S This book is bullsh1t, and the ending is even more bullsh1t, and if u wanna argue further then u can get ur dirty mama to blow me b1tch, both u and snesrox and any other f*cktard who wanna join snesrox and $#@!wold18 in the gay club. And dont bother saying any weener sh1t cuz i make your b1tchface mama gag and choke everytime she blows me the f*ckin hoe..

Banned

:rofl: I had better comebacks from a boomerang.

haha oh really? Well shove that boomerang up ur ass when you get it back then ok? Dumbass...

7thbookafailure, you know Darkwolf is a girl right? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can tell your young cuz you have to swear to express your anger. Which you have for ppl you can t even see. Just stop asking so many dumb questions and sh*t like this doesn't happen so. PS. This book rocked. THE END. :thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 7thBookAFailure View Post
    motherf*ckin lil b1tch who told you to shove your dirty lil nose into this argument between me and snesrox?

you want the f*ckin toy? well i gave it to this f*ckin hoe, turned out this hoe was your dirty f*ckin mama and she shoves it up her wide pussy everyday cuz your f*ckin jiggolo dad's got a lil 1.5 inch weener...

you f*ckin 9 year old asswipe get a life, maybe some friends too then come back and post proper sh1t, d1ckhead

all i f*ckin said was that your gay partner snesrox has some way to go before he reaches 9 years old, so shut the f*ck up d1ckhead cuz i didnt mean anything about disrespecting other people's ages... dumb f*ckin wanker

... oh sh1t you can't wank yet can you cuz ur only 9 years old, d1ckhead! haha gg!

And besides: if its "Like Father Like Son" then u wont be able to wank with a lil 1.5 inch weener stupid f*ckin moron!

P.S This book is bullsh1t, and the ending is even more bullsh1t, and if u wanna argue further then u can get ur dirty mama to blow me b1tch, both u and snesrox and any other f*cktard who wanna join snesrox and $#@!wold18 in the gay club. And dont bother saying any weener sh1t cuz i make your b1tchface mama gag and choke everytime she blows me the f*ckin hoe..
    :rofl: omg :rofl: i'm f'in 18yr old and i'm a girl :rofl: man that was so lame it sad o and the pic u sent me u can shove up ur **** i was back up my friend as far as i was conserned my friend said he need back up so wtf with you any ways :rofl: its just so sad so vary sad the the would makes people like you

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

Quote Originally Posted by Swimkid View Post
    7thbookafailure, you know Darkwolf is a girl right? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can tell your young cuz you have to swear to express your anger. Which you have for ppl you can t even see. Just stop asking so many dumb questions and sh*t like this doesn't happen so. PS. This book rocked. THE END. :thumbup:
    You said it right there:thumbup:

7thbook showed a lot of maturity eh?:rofl:

Ya. I think I agree with you now snesrox.

Any more of this, and we'll start banning users.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information