Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Daedalus blog update - 1 August 07 - CPU speed of Daedalus

You mean when will R13 release, I'd say probably by the quickest would be like the 18th of this month and the 30th being probably the latest. You have to factor in the time he took to just relax, so he hasn't spent much time on Daedalus but I'm sure these changes he's making probably as we speak are going to be very beneificial to the speed of Daedalus PSP.

DCEmu Newbie

i agree completely. theres people who doubted snes running at full speed with adhoc play.just like everything else it all takes effort and a little bit of patience. i was playing zelda on r12 and it was fairly playable. and ive personaly downgraded a total of 9 psp's with no brick. booh yah.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by paco1984 View Post
    i agree completely. theres people who doubted snes running at full speed with adhoc play.just like everything else it all takes effort and a little bit of patience. i was playing zelda on r12 and it was fairly playable. and ive personaly downgraded a total of 9 psp's with no brick. booh yah.
    downgraders are no more dangerous than sony updaters... not really impressive.. lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information