Thread: Version 3.52

DCEmu Newbie

psp Version 3.52

I downloaded the update 3.52 and was wondering, can i put any PSX emulators on it now. I am so damn clueless when it comes to this stuff, so I need details, a guide. lol I have a boring job and I wanna play FFVIII and IX, lmao. If no one wants to post it, just email me @ [email protected]

No, if you have updated to 3.52 you cannot run anything other than official Sony software. You also cannot downgrade a PSP running 3.52 at this time so you are sweet out of luck I'm afraid.

If that game is available at the Sony store and you have a PS3 you can purchase it and play it on your PSP.

please dont say you updated..

SOME ONE MAKE A 3.52 DOWNGRADER!!!!!!!!!!! if u guys can make it for all other versions y not 3.52, GAH its so retarted.

not our fault. its urs and sony's

Quote Originally Posted by bladekuku View Post
    I downloaded the update 3.52 and was wondering, can i put any PSX emulators on it now. I am so damn clueless when it comes to this stuff, so I need details, a guide. lol I have a boring job and I wanna play FFVIII and IX, lmao. If no one wants to post it, just email me @ [email protected]

Did he said downloaded?? Did he have updated already??? Because waht i have done is downloaded the official 3.52 firmware update, put it with the M33Creator with the 1.50 eboot, and voila, instant 3.52 M33 custom firmware. If he have been updated, well sorry for him, no downgraders for the newer update 3.52. Maybe in the near future some one might make another downgrader, but now, im happy for my new firmware..

Thread Information