Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Language packs/internationalization

Default Language packs/internationalization

Just because Deniska told me to start this project here it is!

The Language pack / Internationalization thread :thumbup:

The idea is to share languagepacks and configs and maby Deniska will code in support for multiple languagefiles and configfiles in the next version of MapThis.

RULES:
    For the current version of MapThis (MapThis0499_beta.rar) we will allow you guys to make changes to the config.txt and the help.txt file located in the [ mapViewer/system/ ] folder. Lets leve the pictures intact for now and wait a while.

Maby in the next version Deniska could code in support for multiple languagefiles, configs and pictures
    for example: mapViewer/system/languagepack/swedish with subfolders souch as: /images /sounds /config and /help
    As you all know both language features and diffrent config files could be great if you travel abroad.
    Souch things as Speedlimits and various timezones etc.

i will try to translate the pacs to:
    Swedish and Polish for starters and you guys can fill the rest up and ill edit the next thread in this section with links, just remember to PM me or so if i forget *Im human after all

Downloadable Language + Configfiles + Voicefiles:
    Sweden: Config + Help files Version 1.0 by PDG - [config.txt v1.0] - [help.txt v1.0] *I just translated the help.txt file and edited values in config.txt to Swedish values as a step one

Poland: PDG is Still working on "Config + Help"

Germany: Airwave is Still working on "Config + Help" and Mystheryman is working on a Voiceprompt in German with a sweet female voice :P
    [German Languagepack By Waltrock with Help,Config, Menu + Voices]

Netherlands: Se Dutch below

Dutch: Config by philiphili - [Complete Dutch package with voice, etc. etc.]

Spain: Config + Help files by sl1pkn07 - [config.txt] - [help.txt]

Italy: Menu + splash + config + help + localization + sound files by AlbertoZ - [italian_localization.zip]

Custom images:
    Well here i added some custom images too and a .psd file for Photoshop users to edit, enjoy.

Sweden: menubuttons.png + Photoshop .psd file Version 1.0 by PDG - [menubutton.png v1.0] - [.psd file for Photoshop v1.0]
    Netherlands: Custom image for Netherlands by brammy - [Click here to download image]
    Spain: Custom image for Spain by sl1pkn07 - [Click here to download image]
    Russia: Custom image for Russia by moonrise - [Click here to download image]
    German: Custom image for Germany by HCHICHA - [Click here to download image]
    Dutch: Custom MapThis Splash screen by philiphili - [Click here to download image]

Complete Localization Packs: (G.T.G = Good to Go)

Germany:
    German Languagepack By Waltrock: [ Help,Config, Menu + Voices]

Italy:
    Italian Languagepack By AlbertoZ - [italian_localization.zip (Menu + splash + config + help + localization + sound)]
    + Updated package for mapthis version 0.5.20. - By AlbertoZ - [updated package for mapthis version 0.5.20.]

Dutch:
    Dutch Languagepack By philiphili - [Complete Dutch package (Menu + splash + config + help + localization + sound)]

I got lots of these questions and i made some FlashMovie guides to help you guys:
    Question 1: Do you need .prx files for your PSP-290 GPS? Want to know how to extract them? -=[Click here for my flash guide]=-
    Question 2: How do i generate maps? -=[Click here for my flash guide]=- [Or Click here for the DCEMU.uk forum guide]
    Question 3: How do i get MapThis + PSP-290 GPS and my maps working? -=[Click here for a guide]=-
    Question 4: Can i change language in MapThis? -=[Click here for Language packs/internationalization information]=-
    Last edited by PDG; January 22nd, 2008 at 14:04.

This thread will be edited in time with links to diffrent LangUagepacks + Config files

Im off translating them to Swedish and Polish so you guys can concentrate on other languages

With some luck this thread could be pinned

With luck...but you dont vouch for reliability...

DCEmu Newbie

Hey PDG,map this is running but with no mainmenue.I will wait for receive my gps from sony.

1. Question to Configfile:can i set and translate the text easily or give it some errors in this program?

Quote Originally Posted by Airwave View Post
    Hey PDG,map this is running but with no mainmenue.I will wait for receive my gps from sony.

1. Question to Configfile:can i set and translate the text easily or give it some errors in this program?
    No the Config and help file did not support Swedish ÄÅÖ letters so i just put in AAO instead, but thats the only *error* i got tampering with it

The Help file is just like a Textfile showing up on the PSP so i dont think it will affect anything

My edited config file works great too. as long as i edit all the text within the fencefields
    #########################
    # Text in the field that can be edited #
    #########################
    I receved your PM about translating it to German :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexRoxUrSox View Post
    With luck...but you dont vouch for reliability...
    Well thanx dude
    I said "With luck this thread could be pinned"
    Im not the Admin of this forum

Hence i can not pin threads :thumbup:

My Swedish translation is finished, soon ill proceed with the Polish and Airwave is going to translate his to German.

So this far we will soon have support in four languages if you don´t count in the russian pack that already exists with edited pictures in it

We will wait with the picture translations untill we hear from Densika that he is going to implement multipla language support and some of my other suggestions to the MapThis project

World domination starts in small steps. :rofl:

DCEmu Regular

PDG, you can already translate the whole program. This was a feature Deniska provided in .99

I'm sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Codaz View Post
    PDG, you can already translate the whole program. This was a feature Deniska provided in .99

I'm sure about that.
    Well im pikky and would love to have a "Multiple Language support feature" so Deniska can release his program to a wider audience

DCEmu Newbie

Hi Deniska,i help PDG to translate for german.I´m from there
    now my request,i work on config but my idea is we need two speedwarning maybe citystreets and outbackstreets in german are mostly inner city 50 Km/h and outer village 100 km/h.But highway 130 Km/h.I think we can solut this with different sounds

DCEmu Newbie

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/att...3&d=1186008699

the "Ñ" is impossible implementation for me :S

Deniska, the mapthis is coded in UTF8?

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information