Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3.40* LE V2 released by Team Wildc*rd!

DCEmu Old Pro

Default 3.40* LE V2 released by Team Wildc*rd!

Team Wildcard have released an update to their Custom Firmware for the PSP, heres the details
    Here it is, the bugfix's

3.40* v2 by Team Wildc*rd
    .............................o
    .........................o./ \.o
    ..........................\___/
    ...........................o |
    ........................../_. |
    ...........................\_ ;

This can only be run from 3.40* LE (the original version of 3.40*).

Fixed in this version:
    * Removed non-functional File Manager option in the Recovery menu
    * In recovery, detects ms0:/PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP and only launches it if it exists
    * Fixed problems that kept UMDs from loading properly
    * Added support for %__SCE__/__SCE__ homebrew naming style
    * Re-enabled the use of GAME150 and GAME340, though you *DO NOT* need them.

-------------------------------
    Team Wildc*rd's Two Minute Hate
    -------------------------------

* Greetz to Test30 - never before has there been a wannabe quite as ridiculous!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

This may very well rival that of M33. Let’s hope they can some how come to an agreement and fuse these custom firmware’s together. Having two great custom firmware’s is fine but combining them and making one amazing custom firmware would be the ideal situation.

Oh and on another note its becoming hard to keep the custom firmware reference up to date! Luckily I've been receiving some help so I'll have the thread updated soon! If anyone would like to contribute to my custom firmware reference thread please send a PM with any information you would like to contribute to the thread thanks! For those interested check it out here.. http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68856 ( As always you are credited for any information you provide )

Healthy competition is good for the scene.

I do not foresee Wildcard working with M33 on one combined firmware. Not to forget the rather large language barrier they'd have to overcome.
    EvilSeph - eXophase.com Administrator
    Great community, quality content, exclusively here.

// An Afterthought. // Malloc.us Network Owner // LAN.st Administrator
    ShellExecute(NULL,"open",(developer == true)?"http://lan.st":"http://www.exophase.com",NULL,NULL,SW_SHOWNORMAL);

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudhunter View Post
    source: maxconsole

* Greetz to Test30 - never before has there been a wannabe quite as ridiculous![/INDENT]
    LOL :rofl:

Great release, it's good having serious developers doing custom firmwares

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSeph View Post
    Healthy competition is good for the scene.

I do not foresee Wildcard working with M33 on one combined firmware. Not to forget the rather large language barrier they'd have to overcome.
    Yeah you do make a very good point. I was just looking at this from an idealistic point of view. But as you said a little competition never hurt anything I just don't want to find myself wanting both custom firmware’s because each has different/better features that outdoes the other.

sweet, although I was wondering what the file manager in the recovery menu was for... I guess nothing, lol

and test30 is quite ridiculous indeed...

Default Awesome

Well, Looks like this will not only rival M33, I believe it has in many ways already surpassed the M33 CFW. Congrats on the good work:thumbup: , cant wait till this goes to firmware 3.52(or 3.51 since thats what your currently working on). '

PS: Keep the ideas rolling out, the more features the better. Easier said than done, but it seems you guys are extremely talented and are capable of great releases.

Okay, sorry if this is totally off subject but i NEED help! Well, just a couple of days ago, my L-trigger got stuck and my psp detects that im holding the L-trigger down while Im not even close to touching it.....anyway, i did some researching online, and i found out that i had to remove the faceplate and clean the trigger.....well, i don't know about you, but when i solve a problem, another problem comes up.....I've removed the faceplate a couple of times, but this time when i went to take off the bottom screw, the screwdriver wouldn't lock, so i couldn't turn it.....i took a look at the screw's hole and it look missed shaped to me.....how did it happen? i don't know, but i need to find a way to remove it, or i will not be able to play my umd's correctly.....I PLEAD for your help! Thanks for the suggestions......btw, nice update!!

Quote Originally Posted by mfz64 View Post
    Okay, sorry if this is totally off subject but i NEED help! Well, just a couple of days ago, my L-trigger got stuck and my psp detects that im holding the L-trigger down while Im not even close to touching it.....anyway, i did some researching online, and i found out that i had to remove the faceplate and clean the trigger.....well, i don't know about you, but when i solve a problem, another problem comes up.....I've removed the faceplate a couple of times, but this time when i went to take off the bottom screw, the screwdriver wouldn't lock, so i couldn't turn it.....i took a look at the screw's hole and it look missed shaped to me.....how did it happen? i don't know, but i need to find a way to remove it, or i will not be able to play my umd's and iso's correctly.....I PLEAD for your help! Thanks for the suggestions......btw, nice update!!
    I was so close to helping you out til u said the word iso at the end.

Sorry iso talk is forbidden here. Its a rule.

anyone using this cf?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information