Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: guys please help me, i dont know where to go

Default guys please help me, i dont know where to go

I have a PSP with 2.82 fw version on it. where do i go from here to have custom firmware on it. im a noob, so please be gentle. Do i have to upgrade before i can downgrade, or what?
    any help would be greatly appreciated.
    cheers

You need either to upgrade to 3.03 if you want to use the GTA: LCS (unpatched) downgrader, or to 3.50 to use the Lumines downgrader.
    You will probably use the Lumines downgrader as it has become really difficult to find an unpatched copy of GTA: LCS.

Both of these games have a bug, that allows you to run the downgrader to firmware 1.50. As soon as you're there you can use the upgrader to 3.40OE or 3.51-M33 or whatever you like...

So the first thing you have to do is, find an unpatched copy of GTA: LCS or Lumines.

Axelius thankyou so much. i have an unpatched copy of GTA (update ver 2 on the disc.)
    so what do i do now? upgrade to 3.03, how do i do that, where's the files for that?

sorry scrub that Axelius im upgrading to 3.03 now mate

ok so im on 3.03, where do i get the downgrader and how do i use it?

Okay, well done:
    In this thread everything is explained: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51035

BTW: there's a warning, that after downgrading from 3.03 to 1.5, there are some remnants of 3.03 left in flash that causes trouble. This has, however, been proven as a false report

DCEmu Pro

Get the downgrader here by clicking the download button. Extract the archive and follow the instructions carefully. You'll also need the 1.50 update eboot which can be found simply by searching the net. If all goes well, you can enjoy homebrew as the rest of us! If you need help with upgrading to custom firmware, don't hesitate to ask.

Update: Or follow Axelius' link.

thanks a million. that seems to have worked. it says 1.50 in sys information. i have an iso, where do i put this, i tried to put it in an ISO folder in the root and also in the PSP Game dir to no avail! :-(

what game/iso are you trying to load?

DCEmu Newbie

you need to first upgrade to custom firmware before you can load iso.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information