Thread: How do I do recovery on my 3.52 M33-2 PSP?

Default How do I do recovery on my 3.52 M33-2 PSP?

Ok I want to recover from 3.52 M33-2 and I have never done anything like this. I just am not happy with the current performance of 3.52 M33-2 and would like to try the WildCard 3.40 custom firmware. I haven't done any prx mods or icon replacements or such so I have just a basic 3.52 M33-2 setup. So how do I setup my recovery I know I need to place the 1.50 Eboot somewhere on the MS and then boot into the recovery menu by holding down some button while booting but I have never done this so I don't want to mess anything up. Anyway's could someone explain where to place the 1.50 Eboot on the MS and what to name it along with how to pull up the recovery menu when booting up and possible a simple walkthrough on how to recover?

Thankyou

Jwilds73

DCEmu Old Pro

you can go straight to 3.40 le from m33m just do as readme says (make sure game folder is set to 1.50 kernal, or put the stuff in game150 instead of game).

Ok thanks so I'll just place the Wildcard 3.40 creator files in my game150 folder create the update then update to the wildcard 3.40 firmware it creates and then do the update for Wildcard. This isnt to bad then.

Thanks,

Jwilds73

Thread Information