Thread: Is there anyway to reorder the files in my "GAME" folder without changing the name?

Default Is there anyway to reorder the files in my "GAME" folder without changing the name?

It just seems real cluttered with all the Corrupted data and stuff, I know the corrupted data is the direct loader file. And I was just wondering if there was anyway to put the corruped data at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by BlingShyne2 TAA
    It just seems real cluttered with all the Corrupted data and stuff, I know the corrupted data is the direct loader file. And I was just wondering if there was anyway to put the corruped data at the bottom.
    I think if you rename the files of the ones you want at the top and then rename them back it will put the latest modified ones to the top..

Kinda confusing I know, But I think this will work.

ok heres wat i did i downloaded vba for psp then i hooked up my psp to comp through usb i made a folder on mem stick called PSP-DEV i extracted the pbp file for vba using pbp unpacker and saved it in folder named psp-dev then i made another foler in the psp-dev folder named vbapsp i then put the rom pokemon emerald in the vbapsp folder and renamed it rom.gba. i tried and the thing loads and just goes back to the same spot please respond should i put the eboot.pbp file in the vbapsp folder too or what any help is appreciated

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCK67
    ok heres wat i did i downloaded vba for psp then i hooked up my psp to comp through usb i made a folder on mem stick called PSP-DEV i extracted the pbp file for vba using pbp unpacker and saved it in folder named psp-dev then i made another foler in the psp-dev folder named vbapsp i then put the rom pokemon emerald in the vbapsp folder and renamed it rom.gba. i tried and the thing loads and just goes back to the same spot please respond should i put the eboot.pbp file in the vbapsp folder too or what any help is appreciated
    You already posted this exact same statement in another topic (edit: many other topics now). plus this has little to do with the topic creators question. Read the rules!

Thread Information