Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo DS Emulation Hits the PSP - DeSmuME Test Release

i would love to see him take on the challenge. or at least wifi for gpsp. lol taht would definately take my mind off of ds emulators for a good amount of time. but if he ever does make a ds emulator it would be way better than this test emu that was released no doubt which just makes me wonder how long this can go.. but either way its not gonna happen.

DCEmu Regular

Please lock this now pointless thread.

1. threads usually get locked when they are out of control
    2. i doubt anyone would listen to you
    3. why would u want this thread locked.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by geise69 View Post
    Please lock this now pointless thread.
    You can always post somewhere else. If you are not interested then why are you here?

Just to be able to have working and playable games, regardless of speed, will be a good enough achievement for DS emulation on the PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by xg917 View Post
    1. threads usually get locked when they are out of control
    2. i doubt anyone would listen to you
    3. why would u want this thread locked.
    1) Take a look through this thread, especially pages 20-27. Is that out of control enough for you?
    2) Actually, I agree with him. THis thread is completely pointless. I'd much rather listen to thim then you.
    3) Because it serves no point what-so-ever apart from proving that a DS emulator is never going to happen, especially not a fullspeed one.

great now its gona get locked cuz ur back <_<

i can't compile this, i find it really hard to understand this guy, can someone tell me how to set this up?

btw, i think it's very possible that the nds roms can run on a psp, psp is considerably higher powered.
    (unless the ds is hiding something)
    the only problem i can see here, is that touch screen will suck. (no problem for me though, i don't like using it) and i like this idea, we could probably do stuff like play ds homewbrew. and playing metroid ds would be better with the analog stick.

it can be pulled off but you'll need the sort of patience alot of people trying to do things like this won't have.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by The EX View Post
    1) Take a look through this thread, especially pages 20-27. Is that out of control enough for you?
    2) Actually, I agree with him. THis thread is completely pointless. I'd much rather listen to thim then you.
    3) Because it serves no point what-so-ever apart from proving that a DS emulator is never going to happen, especially not a fullspeed one.
    How is DS emulation never going to happen if this is a release thread for a NDS emulator?

I think this is the first time I ever posted in this whole forum, but this thread got me kind of mad, I just realised that many in here are just like in QJ, Something happens, a theory or w/e, and there is a smart person that actually knows what he is doing, right now this would be Exophase( I really respect you I love ur work on GPsp ^_^*wonders why Exophase even posted here), and after him goes about 1000 other people writing negative things about the subject and they practically say the SAME thing Exophase said. This really makes me sick its just like QJ...some of you really need to mature a bit.

On the emulator, I think its great even if its going to be 1 fps for ever, it reminds me of the port of psx a while back, and I just dont want people killing this because, who knows many have been defyed lots of times before with psp homebrew. So people just give it a chance and stop crying!!! > <

EDIT: OMG look at my join date, and this is the first time I post!!! XD

Thumbs down

to all those that laugh at their friends because psp can have a ds emulator just stfu can you even play a proper game yet LOL? can you play it online LOL? can you play it wireless 8 player LOL? no you can't no not yet just shutup don't spam and atleast wait for a proper fkin release.

geez so many babies grrrrrr.

Stick to ps1 games
    snes games
    genesis
    & finally
    gba games for psp nothing else really worth getting =/........

Custom xmb's and the occasional psp rip.

Thread Information