Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo DS Emulation Hits the PSP - DeSmuME Test Release

Quote Originally Posted by xg917 View Post
    yea i kno dat daedalus is more important ATM but gpsp? when was the last time he ever released anything.. at least to the psp public and not gp2x. seriously, we r all dying for gpsp 1.0 or 0.9.5 ...

at least someone is doing something. y does everyone have to say "o this emulator is crap, its not gonna go anywhere, it doesnt work, the coder just wants attention, it will never work not even in a million years, its a port and it will never work, buy yourself a DS if u really wana play" WHY DOES EVERYONE CARE SO MUCH IF THEY THINK ITS GOING TO FAIL! the coder is doing this as an experiment and we should all respect him even if this emulator doesnt go anywhere, he made PSPTUBE didnt he??? yes we should thank him for that. there is nothing wrong with people being curious of how far this can go. so....
    Spoiler!
    Agreed.

Lets see what happens before flaming. Don't become spoiled because you think it won't be fullspeed, just leave the opinions out of it and just watch the progress. Its fun to see what happens instead of talking down on it.
    ---------------------------ALTIMIT has spoken.

have a DS hehe, i wonder if he,ll even release another version of this after all the negative feedback, some by me i must admit,

Just give the guy a chance. If he wants to code a DS emu for the PSP so be it. Who cares if it works or not. If works, GREAT, if it doesn't, well at least he tried. It takes a very long time to code something like that. If he has the free time on his hands then support him for crying out loud! I'll test all his releases.
    Also, you never know, maybe he can come up with something that could help Strummn with DAELUS that nobody thought of before. It could happen, its a fresh coder with lots of ideas. Give him a chance, remember of NJ anyone?

yea thanx for ruining our chances everyone.. even though its not likely for him to visit dcemu.

yea thanx for ruining our chances everyone.. even though its not likely for him to visit dcemu.
    why not DCemus a great site

Default Hm

Well atleast some of us here are trying to be supportive. But ya I agree, it would be hard to continue a project that half the world is flaming you for....sigh

Well I give it two thumbs up! :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by maxipower90 View Post
    It's been going down hill lately to be honest. Im a long time visitor, new time poster. And from the looks of it, its turning into QJ. I've said that a million times, but truly I mean it. The PSP homebrew community as a whole is kinda getting spoiled. > >

----------------------ALTIMIT has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by maxipower90 View Post
    1. speaks japanese
    2. probably has his own forums or somewhere he hangs out
    3. maybe busy reading all the flames at QJ

DCEmu Newbie

exophase im goin oftopic here but i believe it will lead somwhere better than others flaming each other, when do u think an update will come to gpsp and not for more rom support, ibelieve that is perfect and all that is needed is wifi support . if u have expanded on could u release a test release?

1. speaks japanese
    2. probably has his own forums or somewhere he hangs out
    3. maybe busy reading all the flames at QJ
    ahh lol that explains it.

DCEmu Newbie

exophase im goin oftopic here but i believe it will lead somwhere better than others flaming each other, when do u think an update will come to gpsp and not for more rom support? ibelieve that is perfect and all that is needed is wifi support . if u have expanded on could u release a test release?

Thread Information