Thread: Need DSDoom help

DCEmu Newbie

Default Need DSDoom help

I can't get it working, i thought it was going to be a simple extract and copy to my card, but i have been working at this stupid thing for an hour, and i really want it working by tomorrow.

I have a G6 Real slot-1 card

I have been trying to get several different versions of doom to work (including all the ones on this site) but i have mainly been trying for the 1.1.2 version on DSdoom.com.

I have been trying to find out why i can't get it working, and so far i have made a little bit of progress

at first i was trying to fix the "push standard game and get unresponsive black screen" Issue, now that i got that working, i have been trying since to fix my new problem, and through much searching, i can't find any other people with my problem.

After pushing standard game, it goes through the boot process (I know what it looks like because i have seen videos of it) and after it says something about

"R_InitData: Textures Flats Sprites Tranmap Build [ ]◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘. . . . . . . . ."

It stops working...., that's the farthest i've gotten and it becomes unresponsive at this point, also, for the record this is where it is supposed to boot the top screen graphic, but it doesn't. At first i thought this was because my .wad file was corrupt/unfinished, now, i am not sure that is the case, i looked at many websites and got about 10-20 .wad files, none of them worked, and i doubt all were corrupt.

If this has happened to anyone and they know what to do, please help me as i Keep trying to understand why it wont work.

DCEmu Newbie

well maybe try using the wad that is 11.8 Mb

Just wait, it should come up after a minute or so (it takes a while).

Thread Information