Thread: Apple iPhone and iPod News Launched

Blog Entries

General games Apple iPhone and iPod News Launched

We today announce the relaunch and new direction for our former Apple site that covered all things Apple. Today we go back to our Console Scene roots and with the emergence of whats going to be a very strong Homebrew scene for the Apple iPhone we will be covering every bit of news and releases for the Apple Iphone.

In the last week we have seen releases of a Nes emulator and also of a port of Doom to the Iphone, even better today it emerged that a MAME Arcade emulator is being worked on for the Iphone.

Check out the site here --> http://apple.dcemu.co.uk/

what exactly is the difference between the old one and this new one?

DCEmu Rookie

Can we get a separate Ipod forum so it isn't mixed in with the Iphone crap?

while i guess im happy about this, considering i dont own a ipod or an iphone why in world would i even care when i link directly to the psp news page?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kcajblue View Post
    what exactly is the difference between the old one and this new one?
    Nothing I suspect, or maybe that everything iPhone related is going to be somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by osgeld View Post
    while i guess im happy about this, considering i dont own a ipod or an iphone why in world would i even care when i link directly to the psp news page?
    Because this site is not just for PSP you inconsiderate fool, iPhone runs homebrew and this strangely enough is a homebrew and gaming network if you hadn't noticed which started off with Dreamcast homebrew (which I'm sure you wouldn't care as it's not PSP).

Because this site is not just for PSP you inconsiderate fool, iPhone runs homebrew and this strangely enough is a homebrew and gaming network if you hadn't noticed which started off with Dreamcast homebrew (which I'm sure you wouldn't care as it's not PSP).
    Tell it Like it is Vamp, too many people have forgotten the Roots of this site.

I think the site should be renamed to PSPEMU , the name's in a way irrelevant becasuse the dreamcast is a dying breed.

I was kinda confused at the fact that the PSP forum is the most active in a website purposed for the Dreamcast when i first came.

Quote Originally Posted by VampDude View Post
    Nothing I suspect, or maybe that everything iPhone related is going to be somewhere else.

yea i do know, i also know if you were not jumping to be a twit troll you would have noticed i said DIRECTLY LINKING ONTO THE PSP NEWS PAGE

it amuses me tha the psp page gets APPLE, DS, WII, and every other news ON THE FRONT PSP PAGE

im shure if someone posted psp news on the precious apple page they would have the exact same level of apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Cokemusic View Post
    I think the site should be renamed to PSPEMU , the name's in a way irrelevant becasuse the dreamcast is a dying breed.

I was kinda confused at the fact that the PSP forum is the most active in a website purposed for the Dreamcast when i first came.
    Pfsht. If you took away the name "DCEmu" no one would know the roots of the site.... Just because the PSP forums are the most active doesn't mean anything...

banned

Thread Information