Thread: m3 simply and possibly corrupt micro sd

Default m3 simply and possibly corrupt micro sd

Here is my problem.... I just bought a m3 simply, it works fine, I think, I put the firmware files on the sd card and it was running. however none of the hombrew games/apps would run, they would just load and then go to a white screen. I figured it was probably a firmware issue so i tooki the sd card out and plugged it back into my computer via the m3 simply card reader. I was able to delete the old firmware and put on the new one, but when I took it and put it back in the m3 simply i realized i had forgoten one of the files. So i put it back in the computer and this and put the file on it. however it will not stay on the carc. I can do whatever on the computer, delete stuff, rename it, add it. But when I take the card out and put it back in it is the same as it was before. I have tried to format it on a camera and on a computer but it will no allow me to do so... If anyone knows what is wrong or if I can fix it i would really appreciate it.

Also i just noticed that i can view the txt, mp3, and jpg files on the card and they work so if it is corrupt it still does have some valid data on it

Hmmm,

You could try downloading latest version from my site.. Which i have installed and works fine

M3 DS Simply v1.07 Console

DCEmu Newbie

Have you tried re-formatting the card and trying again?

Thread Information