Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: [RELEASE] Xandu's Media Player 1.2d {NOW WITH CUSTOM SKINS AND ID3V2!!}

I got it working, It's great so far I hate the errors i'm getting so far.

One saying a mp3 is a invalid JPEG file and the press start to reset appearing alot.

DCEmu Newbie

As said before, a ff/rewind function would be greatly appreciated. I love the interface but I've had a couple bugs with it that were mentioned. Also using the shoulder buttons just to change songs would be nice for when it's in the case and I'm carrying my psp around.

Quote Originally Posted by usp8riot View Post
    Also using the shoulder buttons just to change songs would be nice for when it's in the case and I'm carrying my psp around.
    Yep, you currently change songs with L/R shoulder buttons.

EDIT: I've been thinking about features for future versions:
    -Visualizer (Almost done)
    -Equalizer thanks to Homer.

Post your suggestions here!

I need some help, -Xandu-. I have 3.52 M33-4, and whenever I get in it (v. 1.2d), I see the coding contest picture, then a black screen loads saying "Press start to restart". I press it, then the same thing happens over and over again. I can't get in the actual media player. I tried moving to different folders (game, game150), and tried changing my kernal (1.50, 3.52). None of the SYSZ.mtz patches even worked. Maybe you just need to make a new SYSZ.mtz for 3.52 M33. And it would be nice to have the SYSZ.mtz patches included with the next versions of your media player.
    Nothing seems to fix it. If you can get it working for me, you will get my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by burrito View Post
    I need some help, -Xandu-. I have 3.52 M33-4, and whenever I get in it (v. 1.2d), I see the coding contest picture, then a black screen loads saying "Press start to restart". I press it, then the same thing happens over and over again. I can't get in the actual media player. I tried moving to different folders (game, game150), and tried changing my kernal (1.50, 3.52). None of the SYSZ.mtz patches even worked. Maybe you just need to make a new SYSZ.mtz for 3.52 M33. And it would be nice to have the SYSZ.mtz patches included with the next versions of your media player.
    Nothing seems to fix it. If you can get it working for me, you will get my vote.

And what's the difference between a visualizer and an equalizer?
    If it's in GAME150 it should work, don't apply any patches though. And check that your download is valid.

Quote Originally Posted by -Xandu- View Post
    If it's in GAME150 it should work, don't apply any patches though. And check that your download is valid.
    Should my kernal be set to 1.50 or 3.52? And can my music be at PSP/MUSIC/ ?

Xandu, have you tested it on 3.52 M33-4?

Quote Originally Posted by burrito View Post
    Should my kernal be set to 1.50 or 3.52? And can my music be at PSP/MUSIC/ ?
    It should be set to 1.50. And yeah, your music can be in PSP/MUSIC or MUSIC.

Make sure XMPBETA is in PSP/GAME150.

If the error persists, try redownloading .

And no, haven't tested it on M33, but it should work. I didn't get any M33 complaint besides yours.

Quote Originally Posted by -Xandu- View Post
    It should be set to 1.50. And yeah, your music can be in PSP/MUSIC or MUSIC.

Make sure XMPBETA is in PSP/GAME150.

If the error persists, try redownloading .

And no, haven't tested it on M33, but it should work. I didn't get any M33 complaint besides yours.
    I tried everything, even redownloading. But I still get that "Press start to reboot" screen.
    Can you please upgrade to 3.52 M33 to test it out for yourself?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information