Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [RELEASE] Xandu's Media Player 1.2d {NOW WITH CUSTOM SKINS AND ID3V2!!}

DCEmu Newbie

Hello,

Ogg files still don't automatically go to next track. I need to manually go to next track by pressing the R button. Maybe it might be related to the shuffle icon not showing up/not being able to toggle shuffle mode?

That said, I still like this program so much more than any other music player I've found, because a) it plays ogg and b) it can search (inside) folders for music, not needing a playlist (like pspradio).

Thanks for your great work!

ok i need help i put it on my psp then i open it and this is wut came up (the game could not be started) can some 1 help me?

i have 1.5 and i have GAME not GAME150

Quote Originally Posted by brxkid View Post
    ok i need help i put it on my psp then i open it and this is wut came up (the game could not be started) can some 1 help me?

i have 1.5 and i have GAME not GAME150
    You need to KXPloit it and use the GAME patch.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by punkonjunk View Post
    Awesome!
    Hey, I was wondering, does this support the PSP remote? The one that comes with the PSP headphones. I know the older version doesn't, and I hope this one does. If it doesn't, you should include support for that in the next release.
    I mean, it works, the volume keys do, it'd just be nice if you added support for the two skip buttons, and the pause button.
    Also, how about m4a, and wma support? That'd be nice, as almost all my music is in those two formats. :P

EDIT
    Also, for some reason, the albums I DO have with the correct format don't actually work. When I enter the folder, it appears blank, although i know for a fact the music is in there, and it isn't flagged hidden or anything. It played fine in the old player, the 1.2beta, and now it wont' read their existance at all.
    ^?

Question

umm how do u do that im a noob 2 this

EDT: i did that know it say press start restart i did that and it just keeps saying it so wur ain=m i doing wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by brxkid View Post
    umm how do u do that im a noob 2 this

EDT: i did that know it say press start restart i did that and it just keeps saying it so wur ain=m i doing wrong..
    Download the patch from here and patch it using the GAME patch .

DCEmu Rookie

-xandu-, why are you ignoring my posts?

Quote Originally Posted by punkonjunk View Post
    Awesome!
    Hey, I was wondering, does this support the PSP remote? The one that comes with the PSP headphones. I know the older version doesn't, and I hope this one does. If it doesn't, you should include support for that in the next release.
    I mean, it works, the volume keys do, it'd just be nice if you added support for the two skip buttons, and the pause button.
    Also, how about m4a, and wma support? That'd be nice, as almost all my music is in those two formats. :P

EDIT
    Also, for some reason, the albums I DO have with the correct format don't actually work. When I enter the folder, it appears blank, although i know for a fact the music is in there, and it isn't flagged hidden or anything. It played fine in the old player, the 1.2beta, and now it wont' read their existance at all.
    Sorry haven't read them.
    XMP doesn't have remote support at the moment, but will be added soon.

As for the album problem, make sure they are ID3v2 Tags using iTunes or similar program.

iight cool it works know all i need 2 do is add music

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by -Xandu- View Post
    Sorry haven't read them.
    XMP doesn't have remote support at the moment, but will be added soon.

As for the album problem, make sure they are ID3v2 Tags using iTunes or similar program.
    ID3v2? why can't I just copy music over from my library? The older version played stuff, but this one won't. Also, is there a reason the player doesn't support m4a and wma file types? I know they're proprietary, but I can't imagine you'd get in any trouble just for creating software just to interpret them.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information