Thread: Sky2k.com???

DCEmu Newbie

Angry Sky2k.com???

Does anybody know anything about Sky2k.com, like contact info or background info. I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau. Does anybody know anything at all.

DCEmu Newbie

Both me and a firend have purchased from sky2k, and where rather satisfied with the end results.

If you don't mind my asking, why exactly did you report them to the bbb. And perhaps more importantly, does the bbb cover Canada?

-Seven7-

DCEmu Newbie

Yes the BBB does cover Canada. sky2k.com messed up my order, I contacted them, they don't contact me back. They are not a good service. Do you know there phone number or email other than the one provided on the website?

DCEmu Newbie

Not off of the top of my head no, my firend delt with both transactions.

How did they mess up your order?

-Seven7-

DCEmu Newbie

I bought a R4 Ds with express shipping last friday and they sent me an email saying it was sent via standard. I never received it. It might come tommorow.

being the friend that handled all transactions with sky2k, i had no trouble at all.
    however i never used express shipping.
    they send you an email confirming the transaction, if you hadn't already, perhaps you should have used that as an opportunity to address the shipping problem.

i still shop sky2k and i will likely purchase some new hardware from them quite soon.

DCEmu Newbie

How did you contact them. and how fast did your order get to you. Also was it boxed well.

DCEmu Rookie

I found Sky2k to offer the cheapest R4 back when I got in in March, although they didn't say what language the Chinese one was. Since it was the cheapest and I thought it was language independent (due to my lack of research on the versions of R4) I went ahead and bought it. I got it after about 2 weeks. The total cost (including shipping) buying the R4 from Sky2k and 1GB microSD from Ebay was just over $50, which is a very reasonable price.

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah but how do you contact them
    Phone
    Email
    Something Anything Pleaase

DCEmu Newbie

Their email is [email protected]

I've had a few dealings with them, including a return (I ordered a wrong item) and have been satisfied with all transactions.

Don't go and report someone just 'cause a package is a day late. I'm sure they'd credit some of the shipping money if you push the subject.

Thread Information