Thread: ThemePlus! v1.21

Blog Entries

psp ThemePlus! v1.21

NephilimNX has posted a new version of his ThemePlus app for the PSP, heres the details:

ThemePlus! changes your wallpaper randomly everytime your PSP boots up, restarts, and/or exits from the game or homebrew. It automatically changes on intervals of Always, Daily, Hourly, Monthly, and Yearly.

ThemePlus! v1.21 Stable Version

- Modified how Daily, Monthly, and Yearly intervals work
    * Daily - Wallpaper now changes the next day the PSP boots up, restarts, or exited from game regardless of time
    * Monthly - Wallpaper now changes the next month the PSP boots up, restarts, or exited from game regardless of day or time
    * Yearly - Wallpaper now changes the next year the PSP boots up, restarts, or exited from game regardless of day, month, or time
    - Fixed timezone bug. There will be a slight delay increased when wallpaper is changed for the sake of timezone. Other than that, same performance when the wallpaper will not be changed
    - Updated config.ini. This is a problem in v1.2.
    - New 'ms0:/seplugins/themeplus/themeplus.dat' file is created everytime the psp changes wallpaper. Deleting it will reset the checkpoint that will be basis for date compare.

V1.2 was rushed last night and I was too sleepy to beta tests all the functions. All unseen bugs are now fixed in this version. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DCEmu Newbie

well, it doesnt seem to work for me...., copied wallpapers to ms0:/seplugins/themeplus/images/, changed the path on the config.ini cause it was pointing to ms0:/seplugins/themeplus/images2/ by default, no joy.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to disable the wallpaper from xmb?

Thanks.

Thread Information