Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GPS STATE: off .. in 3.52 m33

Default GPS STATE: off .. in 3.52 m33

i got a sony gps290, i had 3.03oe-c before, and it worked good, now after that i changed my xmb a bit, the game boot, the font, and the top_menu, after that, when i attach the gps290, and i press the square, it will say GPS ON, when i goto GPS info, it will say GPS STATE: OFF. so.. i reflashed the default gameboot, xmb, font etc... and updated to 3.52 m33, now i installed mapthis! v5.0, at first it says usbacc.prx is not found or smthin like that GPS will not be loaded, so i went to mhoue974's video and downloated his file, and used his prx, now the mapview loads properly, but the gps still says OFF.. anyone know how 2 fix this..?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by replicat0r View Post
    i got a sony gps290, i had 3.03oe-c before, and it worked good, now after that i changed my xmb a bit, the game boot, the font, and the top_menu, after that, when i attach the gps290, and i press the square, it will say GPS ON, when i goto GPS info, it will say GPS STATE: OFF. so.. i reflashed the default gameboot, xmb, font etc... and updated to 3.52 m33, now i installed mapthis! v5.0, at first it says usbacc.prx is not found or smthin like that GPS will not be loaded, so i went to mhoue974's video and downloated his file, and used his prx, now the mapview loads properly, but the gps still says OFF.. anyone know how 2 fix this..?
    I've got the same exact problem... If you get through this please tell me how you did. Wich motherboad have you got? Mine is a TA-82. I've read somewhere that the cf on newer motherboard mess up the usb port in some cases... But can't get a clue on what to do.
    Gps state: off

there are some broken id's.
    Check the web, for Willi Keycleaner.

Fix your key's and it should work

Quote Originally Posted by Mystheryman View Post
    there are some broken id's.
    Check the web, for Willi Keycleaner.

Fix your key's and it should work
    Either that or extraxt your own .prx files by using my guides

Turn off WiFi and Plugins
    Set kernel to 1.50

DCEmu Newbie

if you got a ta-82 and did (obviously) the "id storage change", you messed unnecessary keys.
    Look for a "id storage fix" program.. READ VERY WELL all the docs on these progs (there is a few), and run it.
    It should, as id did on my psp, fix the broken keys restoring them to the original (exept the needed ones for the id storage trick). After that, your psp should work normally and your gps should be functional.
    Read very well the docs of these progs, if you run a prog that changes the id storage of your psp back to a normal, original ta-82 (if this program exist, I hope not but we are never too sure, aren't we?) you'll get a brick!!!
    Some of these progs wants you to download some 043.bin file and insert in a directory and blah blah, it was to messy for me. So I looked for a all-in-one prog: this one worked FOR ME -> Id repair
    As always, use at your own risk.

I have downgraded my 2.71 ta-082 to the new 3.52 m-33 and using the new mapthis 0.5 with psp-290
    I have used the prx files from flash0/kn folder.
    My GPS STATE is also OFF
    Any help would be appreciated thanks!!

same problem as above ...

fix your ID's.
    It should work then. If not, feel free to post it here

DCEmu Newbie

I think I did everything I've been reading about and no such luck.

I'm running 3.52 M33 with MapThis .4.97

I generated my own .prx files
    I ran KeyCleaner 1.1 (I think I ran it correctly)
    I attempted to run under kernal 1.5 but the MapThis program didn't like that... it will only load with 3.52 kernel.

I still get GPS State: off. I wait 10 minutes and still nothing.
    SATELLITE INFO has nothing underneath.

Can anyone help me?

Slightly OT, but I get the satellite connection, yet mapthis doesn't track my position on the map, at all. Any thoughts? Maybe map is too big, maybe I made it wrong.

DCEmu Newbie

same problem here... i tried pretty much all the suggestions here except the key cleaner.... so i'll do other test. but i'll be watching this thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information