Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSP Earth "Goings On" News - Also About 0.5

psp PSP Earth "Goings On" News - Also About 0.5

PSP Earth - The Original Webcam Portal

As some of you may know we have an imposter on the loose! And that imposter decided to do the silly thing of stealing the source code of PSP Earth build 0.2, Which was a basic text and picture layout which would be easy for anyone to use as the source was not dycypted.

If he had of asked me before hand would have been a completely different matter! But cmon!

If you steal a source if you have computer knowledge you will change things round so its not noticable - which i then also wouldent mind!

But the fact that someone used the exact same layout strikes me to the sad fact that im not sure i can trust the public with the source, which got me thinking... No, wait, PSP Earth is 100% Homebrew and always will be, and will always be free for that matter, and as i always have said i wouldent mind sharing the source, so i'm gonna give it one more chance!

The person "PSP_NOOB" has said he will only post the news of the software on one site which im ok with, as you claim it to be a small closed piece of software. If you contiunue to use ANY of my source, i would like to see credit to Mat_Dizzy.

Earlier on in August 2007 i told you i will be making future builds in Eboot Format - Which dont get me wrong isnt a lie, but will take a lot of time, and with other far more important things to worry about, i'd feel more relaxed to code in HTML for now! Sorry! But dont not expect an eboot version by next year as i can gaurentee you will more than likely happen!

Some people say that PSP Earth is just a silly application that has no use! Which... I can understand why, So...! Thats why in future builds there will be usefull information; such as venue opening times, weather forcasts, picture gallerys, video gallerys, sound tracks, and much more! Please message me for ideas!

The Stuff i had thought up for PSP Earth is finally working! And i have 0.5 to proove that!

PSP Earth Build 0.5 will be released sometime next week, which has been built on the Build SHR, but with a Black/Silver/Grey futuristic look, I understand why people hated the Yellow/Orange GUI to SHR

Ive already built the following for 0.5 - And it works!

1) Live Weather Forcast
    2) Better GUI
    3) Full Screen Live Webcam - (Like Build 0.2)
    4) Easier To Operate
    5) Less Pathetic Jokes

Anyway, i hope ive made some things understandable now, and i wish to keep the peace with this other devloper, and as i said before!

May the best webcam portal win, but the wars already over! (sorry!)

"But the war's already over!" Hehehe so true... bunch of noobs trying to mimic out there..

Waiting for this!

PSP User

i wub this homebrew. thx for it cant wait for 0.5!

You blame me for what PSP_Noob did, DarthPaul??? It is a noob, not noobS.

BTW, that program sucked, but way do you make a frontpage post for that? There's no competition because that program doesn't have an update anymore.

The program isn't anymore on our site. Competition is over???

Sorry for bad english.

cant wait for next release i love this program.
    glad you getting a new GUI for it aswell.
    =)

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface.nl View Post

BTW, that program sucked, but way do you make a frontpage post for that? There's no competition because that program doesn't have an update anymore.

Sorry for bad english.
    STFU OK? :thumbup:

DCEmu Regular

sorry to be out of topic...I ll try to create a new thread to post stuf about my homebrew game. but everytime i click on the new thread button i got this message...

10shu, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Nice work matt, i'll be waiting for this (i'll try get my psp working again )

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface.nl View Post
    No,I don't blame you,I didn't mention any name. I was just stating that there are a lot of people copying others' work out there. But like I say, If you chop up,it's because you eat garlic.

BTW, that program sucked, but way do you make a frontpage post for that?
    Me? I can't move the threads. Or do you mean the staff? Oh well,because they don't care or blame if it sucks or not,you posted it as news,they found it interesting,and they moved it.

There's no competition because that program doesn't have an update anymore.
    That's awesome.

If he's not making it anymore,and he accepts that he copied Matt's work,it is.

how about psp world? is that a copy its looking like pspp earth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information