Thread: to DENISKA: is possible new utility?

DCEmu Newbie

Wink to DENISKA: is possible new utility?

Hello deniska, before anything I want darte thanks for your wonderful application. I am Spanish and not to be spoken English, this is translated by Babelfish.

That would be interesting that you added a utility to him to your application:

- opening of maps according to scale of the collection of maps. It is to say that I have two maps, one for example is all Spain and another Madrid. I am leading with my car and the program has open the map of Spain (scale greater than the one of Madrid) and when I approach Madrid the program me would have to open the one of Madrid (scale smaller than the map of Spain).

I believe that this utility would be very useful for a future.

Thank you very much.

some people already asked for this, howether it's not clear how this can be implemented..
    I'll look in to it. eventually...

DCEmu Regular

Deniska this can be done as most maps have City names displayed very large on them. If Mapthis can recognize these very large city names it can compare them to the ones of the detailed map and show the detailed map then.

2nd thing is tiles are numbered. Tile 42342339 = madrid upper left corner, this tile is also on the detailed map but with more zoom levels under it.

DCEmu Newbie

Deniska would thanks to you that you had this utility in the program. I believe that he will be very util for all the users of Mapthis. Thank you very much to tí and your collaborators, MIB42, Codaz, etc. Thanks. I wait for a new version with this one utility.

Thread Information