Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Homebrew Ideas/Suggestions

DCEmu Newbie

One game that would render any other useless would be civilization! I think theres a free version around of it, not sure if its open source though. But that would be a game that would NEVER leave my memory stick.

Perhaps you are thinking of FreeCiv, which I mentioned in passing. It is, indeed, open source under the GNU GPL.

http://www.freeciv.org/index.php/Freeciv

i think it would be great if someone ported scummvm to psp.i want to play day of the tentacle and monkey island!it would run great on the psp screen too,and the analog stick would make moving the arrow a breeze.

as far as original ideas go,i'd like for someone to write any kind of music application for a psp.some sort of loop playing prograb,a basic sequencer,that sort of stuff.midi,i don't know,i just want to make music on my psp!

DCEmu Coder

Well, I'd like an application that plays the following:
    .nsf files (NES sound files)
    .spc files (SNES sound dump files)
    .minigsf files (GBA sound files)
    .gym files (Genesis sound files)

Yeah, I like video game music. However, by the time I figured out how to code one, we'll probably have a full-speed N64 emulator

DCEmu Newbie

hello there... i'm new here.. i'm from Indonesia.. i've tried all of the emulator that i've downloaded from this site, but no one can be used.. once i enter the emu from Memory Stick home menu, there's a PSP logo show out,then the screen turns black for 5-7 seconds,then go back to PSP home menu n there's a report says : "THE GAME COULD NOT STARTED [some number]".. I've put the eboot.pbp file at PSP/GAME/the emu name (such as: PSP/GAME/RIN).. I've tried this way for all emu,but there's still no result.. what's the mistake that i've done..? i use PSP ver. 1.5.. please help me solve this.. if i don't online anymore, please reply this to my e-mail.. [email protected].. thnks a lot.. god bless ya..!

DCEmu Coder

We 1.5 users have to use special methods to put the games on our systems.
    Read this topic
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6432
    Be sure to follow the directions for 1.5, and enjoy!

DCEmu Newbie

The day someone makes a C64 emulator for the PSP is the day I'll buy one. Hopefully it'll happen soon. A port of the Frodo emu or possibly some other C64 emu like CCS or Vice would be perfect

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information