Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Homebrew Ideas/Suggestions

Default Homebrew Ideas/Suggestions

I am not a PSP programmer or a hacker... But for those like I who cannot do such things, this is a good thread to give your ideas to those that can. Try to be reasonable on your ideas.

Personally, I've been waiting patiently to see a flash player for PSP. If anyone could create such a program I would give you extreme man-love. I'm beginning to learn how to program with flash from a friend and would love to be able to play my flash movies and games on my favorite handheld buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Allergenetic
    If anyone could create such a program I would give you extreme man-love.
    I don't think that's the best thing to say to get someone to make a flash player ....

anyway, the only thing I'd like is for the SNES emulator(s) to be perfected enough to play most of the games at full speed with little, if any, frameskip ....

DCEmu Newbie

someone should make a Dreamcast Emu for the PSP so I can play some dreamcast Homebrew and Roms, especially Powerstone 2 and Spawn: In The Demons Hands

HAH... not to be mean, but current-gen emulation will probably NEVER happen on the PSP. theretocily you could emulate a PS2 on a PSP because the PS2 has a processor with a clockrate of 332Mhz (I may be wrong if so correct me). while this may work on paper, it would probably never happen due to how perfect the coding would have to be, the size of DVD ISOs, allot more, lol. I mean, look at PS2 emulation on the PC, it's not that great... bad sadly, much futhur along than saturn emulation -_-;.

however, with DC emulation... the use of CD-Gs (I THINK that's the type of media storage for DC... not sure, lol) ISOs would fit on a memory stick. it's wishfull thinking, but DC emulation would happen before PS2 emulation or something other of this gen would.

Anyway, DC emulation would kickass, but seeing as how no one has even started on a N64 emulator, and that no one knows how to make the PSP's hardware render polygons... it won't happen in the next few years.

awesome idea though, lol sorry if I came off as a know-it-all pessimist. I'm just pretty content with PSP emulation atm.

I would like to see wireless multiplayer for homwbrew...

Also more mame builds...

Oooooh, and filtered full screen modes like super eagle...

would you like fries with that sir ?

DCEmu Newbie

dont worry about going down hard on my dreamcast subject, I know that it may not happen for a good while! A man can dream right?!?!

Arrow

Would like to see some type of homebrew web browser, and more random applications... anything crazy... like some remote control for the TV (PSP does have that IR), but the Dreamcast seems very possible, we just need bigger MS to run those games.

Also would like to see the beginings of N64. I was wondering cant we use some of the stuff that has been compiled for the PS2? or is the codeding to far apart? being that they have the same specs

Just an Amiga emulator will make me happy

DCEmu Newbie

An emulator written only to run metal gear solid would be nice ^^(even though I played through that game too many times, I would even buy it if it was released for psp).

Fantasys aside a good snesemulator would be nice. But thats already in the works, just takes some time to get it fully optimized.

More homebrew games would be nice to. Id love to see a bust a move clone. The puyo puyo clone aint bad, lacks a highscore and some finetuning though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information