Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looked what i found this morning^_^(HH members should know what i'm talking about.)

Banned

Default Looked what i found this morning^_^(HH members should know what i'm talking about.)

I found this online yugioh card maker online so i decided to make some godzilla cards.:rofl: Have a look.^_^

I'll post more when i get more.^_^

Blog Entries

Now we all know you really are Vampbri-n, as only he was so obsessed with Godzilla! lol

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

Dude it's so obvious who it is. It's really sad that they have to make another account to try and gain some respect. On the other hand gimme the link ^-^

Blog Entries

Default Link to YuGi card thing!

Quote Originally Posted by SnesR0X View Post
    Dude it's so obvious who it is. It's really sad that they have to make another account to try and gain some respect. On the other hand gimme the link ^-^
    http://yugiohcardmaker.net/

It isn't Vambri-n.....He was a nooblet! Shadow is half German, half Puerto Rican, Vambri-n was English.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by VampDude View Post
    Now we all know you really are Vampbri-n, as only he was so obsessed with Godzilla! lol
    IM NOT OBSESSED WITH GODZILLA............, you want me to stop, because i can do that, i can stop anytime i want to......i don't hae a problem......really its all good........do you want me to stop....no welll ummmm ok thats fine whatever you want you wish is my command Vampdude.............(Crap they know i took godzilla, and thought DCEMU was safe. )
    NO really Vampdude im going to tell you who i am and if you can handle it look at this.
    Spoiler!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gdf View Post
    It isn't Vambri-n.....He was a nooblet! Shadow is half German, half Puerto Rican, Vambri-n was English.
    WRONG

Vampbri-n was/is Puerto Rican, he may of spoken English but he wasn't English - like you speak English but your Canadian, and like JKK speaks English thou JKK is German.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shadow View Post
    IM NOT OBSESSED WITH GODZILLA............, you want me to stop, because i can do that, i can stop anytime i want to......i don't hae a problem......really its all good........do you want me to stop....no welll ummmm ok thats fine whatever you want you wish is my command Vampdude.............(Crap they know i took godzilla, and thought DCEMU was safe. )
    NO really Vampdude im going to tell you who i am and if you can handle it look at this.
    Spoiler!
    Then why make Godzilla cards???

To Mr.Shadow: Your spoiler trick does not reveal anything except for the :rofl: smiley placed halfway in. Not that matters much to me as I already know who you truly are.

By the way, those cards you have made aren't too bad, just you should try coming up with something else better than Godzilla.

stfu peolpe NOW!!!!! Mr. Shadow was not and is not and NEVER WILL BE VAMPRI-N I checked both their IP addresses on HH and they were different and they were on at the same time. You people really need to shut up with the whole vampri-n thing. He's gone.

You wanna try me? Go right a F***ing head
    Come Visit Homebrew Heaven, Where you'll find the latest gaming news and downloads!

View My Coding Blog

The Return of The Lounge!
    Mario Gold Rush
    Current C++ Project: To be Announced soon on Homebrew Heaven

Currently Coding in: C++ for the PSP

Banned

Yeah next im doing space pirates, godzilla just came to my mind and i'll do more later but now im doing the space pirates. I'll post them in a bit.^_^ YKB the smiley was a joke and thank you for understanding.

Vapmdude it was a joke i am "OBSESSED WITH GODZILLA" as you put it because i think godzilla is awsome, when you like something a lot you obsess don't you? In other words its a joke. :rofl:
    Heres my space pirate edition.^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Safari Al View Post
    stfu peolpe NOW!!!!! Mr. Shadow was not and is not and NEVER WILL BE VAMPRI-N I checked both their IP addresses on HH and they were different and they were on at the same time. You people really need to shut up with the whole vampri-n thing. He's gone.
    :rofl: Yes like he said drop it already.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information