Thread: Xbox 360s get new warranty seal stickers

xbox 360 Xbox 360s get new warranty seal stickers

via Xbox 360 Fanboy

Several European gamers who just received their Xbox 360s back from the repair center are reporting that Microsoft has done away with the bland and featureless silver Microsoft warranty stickers and have ushered in the new prettified and secure version you see above. They're like a cross between a Windows certificate of authenticity sticker and some sort of foreign geek currency. Awesome job Microsoft, that's one sexy and officially official looking sticker!

Side-note: We are aware that this sticker news doesn't affect the majority of the 360 gaming population, but there are a select few out there who are in the black market business of Xbox 360 warranty sticker production who need to know this stuff. So, this blog post is for you guys. We are forever appreciative of the long hours you put into creating nearly flawless counterfeit Xbox 360 warranty stickers. Your work touches so many lives, keep it up.

DCEmu Newbie

I wonder if Microsoft will fix my 360 as I tampered with the warranty thing inside it? I got pissed off with the Ring of Death you see. Ah well too late, I've already sent it to 'em!

man this is breaking news

East of Lost Angels , West of Victom Ville

How about Microsoft Drops the stupid stickers, and starts making a good quality product. I can say that the RRoD problem, is the only reason why I never bought a 360. And I still want one

I need one, my 360 never came with a warranty sticker since it was refurbished >_<

Thread Information