Thread: may want to put this into a FAQ or something

Default may want to put this into a FAQ or something

it seems some people like me, have a TA-079 board, and when using the PSP-290 GPS find that GPS state is always off. the fix for me was that i needed to make a new folder in the memory stick root called "camprx" and put copy's of my prx files into it. i only found this out when i tried to use the original PSP-290 test from deniska, and the instructions told me to make that folder and put the prx files into it

Quote Originally Posted by lansingone View Post
    it seems some people like me, have a TA-079 board, and when using the PSP-290 GPS find that GPS state is always off. the fix for me was that i needed to make a new folder in the memory stick root called "camprx" and put copy's of my prx files into it. i only found this out when i tried to use the original PSP-290 test from deniska, and the instructions told me to make that folder and put the prx files into it
    Whoooo that was a new one.
    I just got a PSP with a TA-082 Mobo after i heard people having problems with it, is there a new Mobo out called TA-079 ???
    What IC number on the Mobo by the UMD door does that one have.. Mine has IC 1003

I never had any problems with the third PSP i got even that it was bricked before i got it and i bricked it again and unbricked it

Thread Information