Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Sony PSP™ Slim Released in Hong Kong

"while a DC connector has been removed completely" DC connector? they can't mean the dc power connector, i can see it in the in the pictures and they couldn't because then you couldn't charge it. what else does DC stand for? i know the interface port next to the headphone jack has been changed and i know they removed IR, but what are they talking about?

DCEmu Regular

Hmm...$199 aint bad. The only question now is if I want a PSP Slim or an Xbox 360...hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Harshboy View Post
    Hmm...$199 aint bad. The only question now is if I want a PSP Slim or an Xbox 360...hmm

Lol i have a Xbox 360 i waiting for Christmas to get the PSP Slim.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrt View Post
    "while a DC connector has been removed completely" DC connector? they can't mean the dc power connector, i can see it in the in the pictures and they couldn't because then you couldn't charge it.
    If you kept up on PSP Slim and Lite, you'd know that it now charges through the mini-USB.

Oh yea! I really want the PSP-Slim cause of the TV connectivity, would be so super great. Plug it in your TV and watch movies and play games etc etc, great for parties, just get the PSP-Slim up front and play with your friends....or maybe listen to music. I hope there will be some kind of offer so you can change your old PSP for PSP-SLim and then pay less money, but i wont get it if it isnt hacked. An unmodified PSP i s not that fun..

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm-Death View Post
    If you kept up on PSP Slim and Lite, you'd know that it now charges through the mini-USB.
    and if you payed better attention you would know that charging through the usb is an option and the slim still has the dc connector. however from this picture it does appear they got rid of the little metal contact tabs that are next to the original psp charge port. [sorry best picture i could find on short notice]

Quote Originally Posted by jerrt View Post
    and if you payed better attention you would know that charging through the usb is an option and the slim still has the dc connector.
    I never said that it didn't charge through the DC, the article said it. I was talking about the USB option, so you didn't need to go out of your way to prove it. :P
    If I sounded rude, I'm sorry.

My main motivation to get the new PSP is the fact that it's new , the features aren't that impressive TBH.

my psp feels like a ugly overweight elderly person.

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm-Death View Post
    I never said that it didn't charge through the DC, the article said it. I was talking about the USB option, so you didn't need to go out of your way to prove it. :P
    If I sounded rude, I'm sorry.
    i'm sorry if i sounded like i took it like that. apology accepted. I noticed that you can charge via usb, but i'm still no closer to understanding what they meant when they said dc connector was removed.

by the looks of that picture id say they changed how the battery back fits onto the psp..... i always found the battery back part hard to get off when i needed to acsess my battery...

how did you get it two days ago on ebay? didnt it just come out yesterday?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information