Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Sony PSP™ Slim Released in Hong Kong

In reaction.

It doesn't seem the kind of overhaul that the DS lite has.

But on the other hand, my DS has gathered dust because of the PSP's homebrew and multi-functional uses...

The psp slim, when hacked will become my portable of choice...

It looks very, very nice... And im sorry for that hodad earlier... The psp slim vid out has options for interlace or progressive... That makes it better than you current dvd player... Dumbass.

- Mind you, with the new chipsets comming in the next months, I expect sony to get powerful, and smaller.

haha.

Anyone think they released in hong kong early so they can sue more import companies???

Quote Originally Posted by qskint View Post
    sounds crap, flimsy UMD lid and a battery that is considerably smaller (shorter battery life) than the already bad battery life.
    and the tv out thing is pretty bad for anything other than photos due to the resolution used by the psp being smaller than even regular TV's!

no thanks ill stick to the old model.
    the battery life isn't shorter, the battery it self has a lower mAh, but the psp itself uses less powe. from what they say it is suppose to have the same battery life. granted people complained about the old battery life, but i never realy hated it. [my nyko theater experience provides a nice backup]

plus they are suppose to make it so you can use your older, higher mAh rated batteries with the use of an optional battery cover to accomidate the bigger battery.

also, go read some reviews about the video out, alot of sites are saying it isn't half bad. not as good as dvd, but what did you expect? the only complaint i've seen is in how games don't fill the screen on bigg hd tv's

DCEmu Rookie

drool i so want 1, where the hell can i get this!?!?!?!?!!? & i am always on psp news i didn't hear bout this anywhere 2 days ago, i thought it would be plastered on all the sites

DCEmu Rookie

FOUND IT!!! froogle it & type psp slim there are lots!!!

ok... so its pretty kewl lukkn.. so specs we're lukkin at... jus an increase of 32mb ram???? you know i keep having a feeling that sony will go evil and make new fw for only psp slim now that psp orignal been pandorized :P as they fw will be different with th e added option for tv and usb charge...

oh and dont want to be a smart-ass but the power cable into a psp is an AC not DC, to the peepz arguin at the start of this thread.

I wish I could get one for free sum how

(:thumbup: anyone willing to buy me one?:thumbup: )

:rofl: lol:rofl:

Stupid question, but these HK PSPs will work well with American/Japanese games, correct? I don't want to spend ~$230 if it can't for some reason.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm-Death View Post
    Stupid question, but these HK PSPs will work well with American/Japanese games, correct? I don't want to spend ~$230 if it can't for some reason.
    should be the same as 100x models, so the only thing you worry bout is movies/video & music umd

Thanks hacksparrow, I don't have anything to worry about then.

Take photo of your televsion with your PSP games on it plz Has been waiting for this ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information