Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LightMP3 Version 1.5.0

DCEmu Coder

Default LightMP3 Version 1.5.0

Hi!

Just released LightMp3 Version 1.5.0

Changelog:
    -Added: HP and RM on first line if headphones and/or remote controller are plugged.
    -Added: the program checks the display brightness at startup and asks if you want to lower it
    -Added: support to 22khz (plays fine with CPU at 40mhz), 24khz (plays fine with CPU at 40mhz) and 48khz mp3.
    Note that to play 48khz mp3s the cpu must be raised to 80/85 mhz
    -Added: Fastforward (no rewind, sorry). Press right and left to raise and lower playing speed.
    -Added: volume bar
    -Fixed: if you delete .scrobbler.log with LightMP3 running (activating USB), the file is recreated.
    -Fixed: if the sample rate isn't supported an error message is shown

Download it from: http://sakya.altervista.org/new/inde...=none_lightmp3

Ciaooo
    Sakya

Talking

Wow, yesterday, I was converting all my mp3 with 22khz to 44khz, and now the new update can now play mp3s with 22khz, wow!!! Great work!! I will try it after I get home from my work, thanks Sakya!! Nice job!! :thumbup:

edit: one question though, how can i change the equalizer settings for it?? i still cant understand how to change from normal to rock mode..

edit: sorry, Ive seen your reply to me about the equalizer, thanks again!!

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...613#post507613

DCEmu Regular

This program is great

I love this app!
    I've used this on an over 15 hours bus-tour last week. Thanks to you, sakya, I had a very long fun at listen to my favorite mp3s
    One of the most usefull apps for PSP ever.

Another update,nice! I haven't ever use it though. Not even put it on my PSP..

Quote Originally Posted by kryst abegnalie View Post
    Wow, yesterday, I was converting all my mp3 with 22khz to 44khz, and now the new update can now play mp3s with 22khz :thumbup:
    Lol you should be angry.

DCEmu Newbie

Great work, Sakya! Love the FF feature. This is one of my favorite apps.

I haven't used the equalizer until now and didn't really have a need to since the sound is fine as is, but I just tried it using M33-4 and it takes a couple minutes to change it, if not more. The mem card light keeps going while trying to change. I'll keep trying to look into it and see if I can narrow it down.

Actually, it seems to be freezing on me now and once it hits "Pop" eq, it doesn't go anymore.

For some reason I find I only get about 6 hours using LightMP3 v1.4.1 (or below). I usually got 6-10 hours just using the included xmb player.
    I do like the options of LightMP3 metter though. Shuffle for one, though I crave a rewind that doesn't track jump.
    Is it possible for LightMP3 to write a playlist and use it like WinAmp does? Track jumping in Shufflemode is annoying as it re-randomizes evry time. For example: When I play a few songs in a row, then track back once, it does not play the song I previously heard.

Keep up the great work.

DCEmu Newbie

I think we got to be careful about all the requests though. If too much is implemented, it won't be such a resource-light player.

idk, maybe if this was skinned though with a great interface it would be a good replacement for the XMB. It could still be a lightweight player, I guess. Still, it's got all the features I'd want in a resource-light mp3 player.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPaul View Post
    Lol you should be angry.

hahahaha, :rofl:

Anyways, when I play some songs with 22khz and played the volume boost, sometimes I hear some eerie sound, that I can only volume boost it to 1, but, it plays almost good to other songs, and I can use the remote control for this player, Good work Sakya,

DCEmu Newbie

how can i compile the code?
    when i give the make command, i get an error "no such file" "png.h"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information