Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: MapThis! 0.5.01 (beta)

I was wondering if you can play music with mapthis on?

DCEmu Newbie

deniska:

1st of all sry for my bad english, i hope u understand what i want.

Is there a way to mark the way that u have been driven? Or is that already implemented? I know u can mark the way u drive if u hold a key (dunno which one, maybe cross). But could you implement a function that u can mark ur way without holding any keys? That would be awesome!

I`m using the 0.5 version with ta-082 board and 3.40oe and have the same problem as Brokoslav. Its freezing very often and thats very annoying ^^. I`m recharging my PSP now and going for 3.51/52

DCEmu Pro

fischauge: I'm working on GPS recording now, I'll probably release an unofficial version in a few days.

DCEmu Newbie

I upgraded no to 3.52 m33 with update 4 and mapthis 5.01 and had already a freeze and a critical map error. so sad :/

and i used the 3.52 kernel, trying the 1.5 now

DCEmu Newbie

denisk please. update localization.txt for the new menus (for traslation)

hello map this .5 was working great then out of no where it just stoped when i start it up it says "loading usb accessory module" and thats it and then restarts my psp ive deleted it and reinstaled it. i put it on my other psp and worked fine for the same amout of tim about a day or so and again the same thing. is there a patch for this? one psp is runing 3.51 m33 the other 3.52 m33 please help

cool il try this out, i hope it fixes the annoying crash of mapthis when you zoom in or out too fast, and i mean too fast as in double tapping the up or down button. a few things that would be cool to have in future releases, to be able to get a full route from point a to b on the PSP without the need of wifi, maybe using a stored database of addresses and a form of the script you can use in the PSP web browser. and somthing that should be pretty simple is to have multiple speed warnings that go off as you reach each pre defined speed

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fischauge View Post
    I upgraded no to 3.52 m33 with update 4 and mapthis 5.01 and had already a freeze and a critical map error. so sad :/
    and i used the 3.52 kernel, trying the 1.5 now
    hmm.. strange, for me it just worked, i haven't had a single crash from upgrade, but im not on ta82.. try using different prx's maybe? or try to disable some plugins if you are using them? on 3.40oea i have never find the cause of freezing or connection with something that could affect it...

Quote Originally Posted by Brokoslav View Post
    hmm.. strange, for me it just worked, i haven't had a single crash from upgrade, but im not on ta82.. try using different prx's maybe? or try to disable some plugins if you are using them? on 3.40oea i have never find the cause of freezing or connection with something that could affect it...
    Ive got both the old mobo PSP and the Ta mobo and it all works fine for me, no plugins, no customboots no fuzz just a plain Custom 3-52 M33-4 and it all works for me! oh yeah, i always extract my own .prx files This eliminates corrupt ones and headache

DCEmu Newbie

Working all ok,

Sydney Mapped
    Local =0

Many Thanks again Deniska :thumbup:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information