Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Details on the "Killer " Handheld

DCEmu Coder

It's 800x480, don't know where you got a ridiculous 800x400 (who makes screens of this size?)... and I'd also like to know where you got that it's being made in China.

And £150 isn't expected right now. No one knows what it'll be.
    http://gpsp-dev.blogspot.com/

I haven't quit gpSP, just put it on hiatus for a while.

Games like Super Mario Advance 3, Riviera and Sword of Mana actually DO work in gpSP, believe it or not. If they don't work for you then you're using the faulty BIOS. Don't argue with me, it's true; the sooner you accept this the sooner you can move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Exophase View Post
    It's 800x480, don't know where you got a ridiculous 800x400 (who makes screens of this size?)... and I'd also like to know where you got that it's being made in China.

And £150 isn't expected right now. No one knows what it'll be.
    I can back up the fact that it's supposed to be 800x480. The two things that would bring this from a great device would be if it could emulate N64, which is what I am expecting, and if it could emulate PSP at some point. I know the PSP would be hard but it would make it so much better than the PSP 2k if it could emulate it. Also, does anyone know if this will be able to or if the GP2X can run pretty much any application for Linux? I want to run Songbird and play youtube videos and do pretty much anything a PC can do.

Quote Originally Posted by mavsman4457 View Post
    I can back up the fact that it's supposed to be 800x480. The two things that would bring this from a great device would be if it could emulate N64, which is what I am expecting, and if it could emulate PSP at some point. I know the PSP would be hard but it would make it so much better than the PSP 2k if it could emulate it. Also, does anyone know if this will be able to or if the GP2X can run pretty much any application for Linux? I want to run Songbird and play youtube videos and do pretty much anything a PC can do.
    This is just off the top of my head, different CPU architecture, so a port is needed Im pretty sure... It would be REALLY hard to emulate the PSP o.o

at £150 this thing is actually relativly cheap, i'd buy something like this simply because of the potential for N64 emulaton

DCEmu Newbie

sounds good I would buy one over the crappy redesign of the GP2X. I still find it hard to believe they didn't put a litium battery in the thing.

GP2X Coder/Moderator

It is looking to be £150 min and £200 max pending on the SoC used in the device.

DCEmu Newbie

**** You Nerd You Mother****er Who Made This $#@! You Wasted My So Be Gone Creatin!!!!

banned

i hope this thing will have decent specs in 3d if it could emulate a gamecube i would pay even 500 bucks

GP2X Coder/Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by one winged angel View Post
    i hope this thing will have decent specs in 3d if it could emulate a gamecube i would pay even 500 bucks
    It won't.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information