Thread: Le Compte Est Bon

Blog Entries

NDS Le Compte Est Bon

News/release from The_Pimousse

It is time for me of releaser the first version of my first Dev. on NDS (and first “public” Dev. very short besides).

Presentation:
    I present the principle quickly, but I think that everyone connait the emission: “Of the Figures and the Letters”. The Account is Bon is the part “Figures” of the play televises. Thereafter, I also think of carrying the part “Letters”: The longest Word and to include the whole in only one play (with a course of “normal” part: 1 blow of figure, 2 blows of letters… and a management of the points, and why not a version “online”, but really if I have time).

LeCompteEstBon.0.1

The rule of the game:
    The goal of the play is to obtain a number (from 100 to 999) starting from elementary operations (+, −, ×, ÷) on natural entireties, on the basis of randomly drawn numbers (from 1 to 10, 25, 50, 75 and 100) parmis twenty-four “plates”. The numbers from 1 to 10 are present in double specimen and the numbers 25, 50, 75 and 100 present into only one specimens.

Course of the play:
    The number has to find is located on the screen top… it is easy, it is mark “we seek: ” in front.
    The drawn plates with the fate are in top of the screen of bottom
    There are then zones of calculation on which it is necessary to come to pose the plates to be calculated (the whole thanks to the stylet). To make change the operators of calculation it is necessary to click above (at the end of 4 times one returns to “+”). And to calculate, the box should be selected on the right (for the moment, calculation is automatic).
    When “the account is good”, “Gains” is poster on the screen top.
    To cancel all the operations in progress, it is necessary to touch the button “Strong current” and to have another pulling: the button “Nvo”.

History:
    Version 0.1: 09/09/07
    Evolutions “already” envisaged:
    - To post the number has to find a little more nicely
    - A timer to leave only 40 seconds to find the result
    - A small animation for the victory and the defeat
    - To ask a confirmation before carrying out a new pulling
    - And well on, the player will have same to calculate his results to him (at least in a “Difficult” mode).

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DCEmu Rookie

It's not like most people don't get it anyway, but it may still take some time before you realize it's been translated with babelfish. Please state that in the future.

meh, its not too bad.
    I don't go on here much anymore. Find me on GBAtemp.

DCEmu Newbie

Oh man.. I used to love watching the show.. unfortunately, it was in French.

The main idea behind the game is that numbers were chosen randomly.. There are a group of numbers that you could use to generate the target number.. all mathematical operations were valid.

So, they chose blocks and a group of numbers would be:

12, 25, 47, 29, 5, 1, 40

the target number was chosen randomly as well... so let's say 512..

using the group of numbers and all mathematical operators (+, -, /, *), try to get the result equal to 512.

Hope this helps

Thread Information